All-Star Weird Cheerleading Dreams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 8, 2010
Last night I had a dream I was helping with the set up at worlds. The mat was a huge air mattress with a fitted sheet. After a random girl and I finished putting the sheet on the mattress, I tripped and rolled/bounced all the way down the mat. I landed upside-down, literally wedged between a wall and the side of the mattress. The girl I was working with asked if I was ok and I woke up. I don’t know why the heck I was dreaming about worlds (I don’t cheer anymore), but I thought it was pretty funny. Share your stories!

Reading this helped me remember that I had a cheer dream last night.

My sister decided to cheer and was cheering for ECE, and she was at a Worlds bid comp. She had a full..it makes me sad because she always wanted to try cheerleading, but we never went to a school (she didn't in college either) that had a strong program where the girls weren't made fun of.

I have a recurring one where everybody forgets where to go and the routine is a mess. We wander around aimlessly,and the music never stops. My favorite was when I was an alternate for F5 and got to put in as they took the mat at Worlds

I have dreams all the time that I bring the entire school to watch me compete and I cant tumble. Like all my limbs get really heavy and I hit my head during cartwheels and stuff.
That's so weird, me too! Like I'll try a backhand spring and my arms just keep buckling and it's slow. It's actually really scary. I get them quite a bit actually

Reading this helped me remember that I had a cheer dream last night.

My sister decided to cheer and was cheering for ECE, and she was at a Worlds bid comp. She had a full..it makes me sad because she always wanted to try cheerleading, but we never went to a school (she didn't in college either) that had a strong program where the girls weren't made fun of.
I had a dream about a week ago I cheered for ECE, and then at Worlds I landed my pass, and I fell into a hole of glitter.
everybody is dreaming about ECE!

I have had this dream a couple of time with different details, but it involves showing up to a comp and not having a routine to perform and trying to throw one together in warm ups.

I also dreamed not long ago that I was brought in to choreograph the routine for a PCM worlds team. There were numerous cheerlebrities on the team and it was expected that I would be giving them an amazing, worlds winning routine.

^Cheer nightmares really

I remember when I was in 8th grade my coach told us about this dream she had right before our first competition...all I can remember is something about two girls breaking their ankles (I think someone broke their arm too) the night before the comp and then having to push them around in wheelbarrows...

This is kinda cheerleading based but i used to have the recurring dream that I no longer remembered how to run and everytime I would try I would end up taking two steps and doing a forward roll. It was weird.

Not a cheer dream, but when I first started cheer I would fall asleep envisioning myself being able to do a round off back handspring, I thought they were so cool.

Back