All-Star Weird Cheerleading Dreams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last year, I had the weirdest dream ever and cannot forget when I dreamt of this because it’s the day before my birthday! I dreamt of the biggest names in allstar cheerleading merged together.

Cheer Athletics was merged with Cheer Extreme Allstars and their new name was Cheer Athletics Extreme Allstars (CAEA). Their teams are still called “cats” only there are additional “elite” in the name. Large Senior – Panthers Elite
Large Coed – Cheetahs Elite
Int Coed – Wildcats Elite
Small Senior – still SSX but the meaning was “Super Sonic X”. Weird right?

California Allstars was merged with World Cup Allstars and their new name was Galactic Force Allstars (GFA). The team name was also changed.
Large Senior – Star Gazers
Large Coed – Astral Fighters

Gym Tyme was merged with Woodlands Elite and their new name was Gym Tyme Elite (GTE). The team was changed.
International All Girl 5 – Pink Medics
International Coed 5 – Black SWATS

In my dream, I was cheering for Gym Tyme Elite black snipers and we’re only second place during Worlds 2020 behind Wildcats Elite.

I've only had a couple cheerleading dreams that I remember off the top of my head, but not too long ago I dreamt that I had to perform without warming up at ALL. I think that is the scariest thing I can imagine.

I allways have the same kind of dream (hehe nightmare)... It's time to compete and when I go out on the mat my team is already doing the routine whithout me! :/ or the twist which is that when the music starts my team does a totally different routine that I don't know....

I've cheered in my sleep before, no joke. I was doing motions and whispering the words, and I guess my friends would tell me what cheer to do and I would do it

I just woke up from a dream that I could do a perfect bow n arrow and a hyperextended needle and it didn't even hurt....I think this means I should start stretching hahaha

I have dreams that the teams are there but nobody brought the music. LOL It's never happened thankfully!!!
If I'm at the same comp as CEA ever, and that happens, I'll gladly sing their music....might not sound good but better than nothing ;) lol

I always have dreams that I'm back on my old cheer team, Dynasty, and there was some crazy obstacles you have to pass through to get to the cheer mat and I always fall into a pool right as I'm about to get to the mat to perform...weird I know. :confused:

the day i had choreography i was out into the routine to tumble and i didn't think i'd fit it and that night i had a dream that i was at a nationals on stage in that spot and i tumbled off the mat and flew off the stage. some people caught me and told me to just wait till the routine was over but i refused and i climbed on the stage and continued with my routine

Back