All-Star Well Orange Is Going Large Ladies & Gentlemen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cool hahaha I think your missing what I am saying and its being turned into something out of nothing... Im saying ME MYSELF AND I .. I have always known them to be small.. and thats just how I like them.

oh no i was just saying haha.

Nope. i still believe in the NCA curse, i really thought panthers could be the ones to break it, but it still lives on. orange better be aware of that curse now that they are large.....

I thought Panthers would do it too, but have to agree with @ASCheerman about the curse--there is not so much an actual curse as there is a near impossibility of coming out on top twice in a division as stacked as this one and with routines as jam-packed with difficulty as all the LAG teams' are.

That said glad Orange is entering the mix. Now looking forward to being even more torn about who to root for...

i commend stingrays for trying to create a large senior team, but this division is known for its flash and awe of trying for difficult skills and being innovative. stingrays in my opinion tends to stick to only trying to max out the scoresheet, and i dont think its gonna work in their favor in the long run. they HAVE to start taking some risks if they wanna keep up with the other teams. i said the same thing about peach in the beginning of the season, yet they never changed anything drastic by worlds.... i grew up down the street from the dang gym, so im not a hater. i hope they start taking some risks and trying new things.

i commend stingrays for trying to create a large senior team, but this division is known for its flash and awe of trying for difficult skills and being innovative. stingrays in my opinion tends to stick to only trying to max out the scoresheet, and i dont think its gonna work in their favor in the long run. they HAVE to start taking some risks if they wanna keep up with the other teams. i said the same thing about peach in the beginning of the season, yet they never changed anything drastic by worlds.... i grew up down the street from the dang gym, so im not a hater. i hope they start taking some risks and trying new things.

hey it works for them.

Before the 2012-2013 season I would have agreed with you. Last season Orange seemed to change their style and have become (a little) more flashy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

hey it works for them.
Before the 2012-2013 season I would have agreed with you. Last season Orange seemed to change their style and have become (a little) more flashy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

yes but they are now against some of the flashiest teams out there, if i were to compare oranges routine from 2013 worlds to any of the large senior division, it is greatly overshadowed by all of them. i get that stingrays focuses more on cleanliness, etc.
((i know im getting technical/mathematical here)) but if you look at score breakdowns from worlds Panthers, SS and F5 greatly outscore orange in one if not two of the three scoring categories. SE outscored em in all three. i know its a stretch and might not mean much to think about, blah blah blah. but still.... just an observation. if you get what im saying...

yes but they are now against some of the flashiest teams out there, if i were to compare oranges routine from 2013 worlds to any of the large senior division, it is greatly overshadowed by all of them. i get that stingrays focuses more on cleanliness, etc.
((i know im getting technical/mathematical here)) but if you look at score breakdowns from worlds Panthers, SS and F5 greatly outscore orange in one if not two of the three scoring categories. SE outscored em in all three. i know its a stretch and might not mean much to think about, blah blah blah. but still.... just an observation. if you get what im saying...

its orange...Roger will do whatever it takes to make them competitive. If he thinks they'll need to be more "creative" than they will be. One would be stupid to think they'd let a worlds title go that easily.

Orange is going to be ace in this division. Every LAG team demonstrates the ethos of the gym they represent to a tee, with such different styles it's going to be a rough season for fans, especially those who don't follow score sheets. Prepare for everyone to be robbed, undeserving or not able to hang with the big 3 (pick whichever you want) at various points in the season.

Quite aside from the confused ache I get thinking about LAG, how pretty is the name Sky Rays? I love it!

You can't compare worlds scores from different divisions! It's a comparative scoring system - the teams are compared to other teams in the same division. So Senior Elite scored x points more compared to other teams in LAG, and Orange scored y points more compared to teams in MAG. And x and y are completely different things!

Back