All-Star Well Orange Is Going Large Ladies & Gentlemen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So sad no international team from rays :(

I think Rays should bring back Fire this season and do it like Wildcats does at Cheer Athletics! Start practicing ASAP! I know there's a talent pool here in Atlanta for it. I can understand Rust waiting until college is back in session but Fire could be amazing if they started training during the summer. I think the downside for open teams out here might also be a lack of interested coaches for open teams as well...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Its not impossible for Cali to have a LAG team but it's pretty pointless (for those on this thread wondering why they don't have one). I mean what teams would they compete against? Just waiting for nca and worlds to happen would be a waste of time and money. Not to mention that Cali coed already has a big lack of competition.

Its not impossible for Cali to have a LAG team but it's pretty pointless (for those on this thread wondering why they don't have one). I mean what teams would they compete against? Just waiting for nca and worlds to happen would be a waste of time and money. Not to mention that Cali coed already has a big lack of competition.
Especially with PCM hitting us with a med.. Let the games begin..

thats what i was saying about orange but then i thought about whenever they do compete against others, it will be intense.

while this is interesting, didnt we just agree you cant compare scores in different divisions? Although i think orange is clearly adaptable and will be successful in any division!

It actually doesn't mean anything. But to those who think it does: #boom

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I actually think Large Coed 5 is one of the most competitive divisions at worlds. ACE, CEA, Top Gun, Cheer Athletics, Gymtyme, now Stingrays, and many more great teams. Any mistakes and you're sent home with a naked finger and a broken heart. Cali Coed is one Bullet's first teams and has a huge legacy. I don't see them eliminating that team anytime soon.

Back