All-Star Well This Is The End Of Our Sport As We Know It

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ummm, I know someone who just refinanced their home to pay for a cheer season... and no, it wasnt me.... I think shes crazy to have done that, but to each his own I guess.....

That's awesome! She gets to pay for it for the next 30 years...

This is absolutely terrifying news!

A lot has been going on that makes the sport look bad but this can top it all. I can't wait to see how it's edited and how bad it makes us all look.

Cindy Villarreal is single handily ruining all star cheer! I wish she would go back where she came from and we could go back to being a team sport!! All this fake cheerleb stuff is embarrassing and ruining the sport!

I wish I could shimmy this post 1000 times, I am so sick of the ''cheerlebrities'' and the way they talk about themselves. Some of them aren't even good, there's one in California that isn't even very good yet is a ''cheerlebrity'' somehow and possibly the most annoying person on twitter.

The Real World first aired in 1992. We have 20 years (!) of experience with faux-reality trainwreck TV, and if you haven't figured out by now what the end result of being on one of these shows is...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The Real World first aired in 1992. We have 20 years (!) of experience with faux-reality trainwreck TV, and if you haven't figured out by now what the end result of being on one of these shows is...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

But how many people from the real world end up on other shows? They have those challenge shows or they get a spin off for something. They may be a train wreck on real world, but they end up getting more than just 15 minutes of fame...they end up being more popular.

She is an ambassador of the all mighty dollar and using kids to make a fast buck...

Yeah, the article had an odd tone to it I thought. They almost apologized for her lack of real cheer experience and seemed to be defending their choice to put her on the cover.

omg i would have loved to see AZ power have a show i die for there coach i saw her at worlds and couldnt even say hello i just stood there lol i think she is amazingly a fabulous.
She is fabulous! Thank you. We all love her very much!
If people are looking for drama they wont really find it here. Lots of hard work with some sillyness thrown in is what you get. But we all know what the cutting room floor can do. About the girl in question, I do not believe she is a part of this. I have not heard anything about cameras being anywhere near the gym. She is on a different team than my CP and practices a different day but I think I would of heard something?

Tag Works. The member won't allow you to see her profile.
I got the tag :) for my profile not showing, I don't get on here much and don't know how to work it so I'm not sure how to fix that! And for the show, AZ Power is not involved. A couple of us and our moms auditioned and interviewed but nothing went from there.

Back