All-Star Well This Is The End Of Our Sport As We Know It

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Screenshot2012-09-16at24234PM.png

At least its on The Cheer Channel, if I read that correctly, and not on an actual tv channel. I honestly don't think you could make a good show off of cheer moms because there isn't enough drama. I mean, I don't doubt that a tv show could make drama happen, but I just don't think it would be a good show.

At least its on The Cheer Channel, if I read that correctly, and not on an actual tv channel. I honestly don't think you could make a good show off of cheer moms because there isn't enough drama. I mean, I don't doubt that a tv show could make drama happen, but I just don't think it would be a good show.
Oh no, it's gonna be on an actual TV channel... TLC (same channel as Toddlers & Tiaras, etc).
But you're right, it's not a good show. :help:

Oh no, it's gonna be on an actual TV channel... TLC (same channel as Toddlers & Tiaras, etc).
But you're right, it's not a good show. :help:
Oops got mixed up, thought you were commenting about the Cheer Perfection link posted right above you!

yes, cheer perfection got picked up for 8 episodes on TLC. reread the link.

Just an update on this, "Youth Silver" was in the Chicago area today for an Xtreme Spirit competition. It was a joke of a competition with next to no teams in the lower levels, a few rec teams, and zero level 5 teams, but Cheer Time Revolution made the trip from Arkansas, film crew in tow. A fellow cheer mom got video of their routine, but I'm still waiting for her to post it.

Just an update on this, "Youth Silver" was in the Chicago area today for an Xtreme Spirit competition. It was a joke of a competition with next to no teams in the lower levels, a few rec teams, and zero level 5 teams, but Cheer Time Revolution made the trip from Arkansas, film crew in tow. A fellow cheer mom got video of their routine, but I'm still waiting for her to post it.
And did they win those National Champion hoodies? Grand champs too I bet.;)

If I had nothing better to do I might mapquest how far that is but I won't. Because I have better things to do. LMAO

Can't wait to see the video!

Why have I never seen this thread before today? Thanks...now I'm late for class...

The cat gif. I can't. I've never seen a MOVING inbred (inbread) cat before! :D Day = made.

Cheetahmom and BowCat I'm gonna need you two to get your Twitters in check and stop being so jealous of the popular girls. :p

I want to hate the show. But yeah...I'm watching it when it comes on. :oops:

Back