What Can I Use Instead Of A Stunt Stand

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you look 9 posts below this in this section, someone asked exactly the same question. Lots of great advice there.

In like 2009 we had a small, blue, rubber, air filled bubble that our flyers practiced libbing/pulling positions on. It was made for cheer, and it works well, but I can't remember what it's called. I can't imagine it would be expensive!

In like 2009 we had a small, blue, rubber, air filled bubble that our flyers practiced libbing/pulling positions on. It was made for cheer, and it works well, but I can't remember what it's called. I can't imagine it would be expensive!
Like a DynaDisc? I know that's not made for cheer, but it reminds me of that and I love using it for patients in PT.

I just got one of those little foldy up steps (might be called a step up?) cost me £6 and it's perfect height/width of platform :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think you're talking about a Bosu balance trainer (like half an exercise ball). They're good but $100.
Try pulling body positions on a soup can. Those are cheap and you can eat it after!

Look up Flyer Stand for cheer and on Etsy there is a shop that makes them. I love mine!

*regularly practiced flying on large cans of Del Monte peaches before stunt stands were a thing*

*doesn't endorse that now*

Back