What Do You Think About The Cheer Athletics Panthers Being A Large Senior Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 27, 2012
I adored them as a Small Senior team...but I think they can bring it as a Large Senior too.
They really need to step up their game as a Large Senior team though. They are going to be against F5, Senior Elite, WCSS, etc. Whats your opinion?

I mean it's not like they've never been large senior.... I'm sure they know what they have to do in order to be successful in this division again, just like they did for small and medium.

Cheer history puts them as one of the more successful LAG teams. Always a pleasure to watch. The more Panthers the better!

I loved them as small senior, and totally loved them last year as medium. But yeah they really do have to step it up this year because they are large, and especially because senior elite's routine and stunts are amazing. I love panthers, but they really gotta step up their game.

there routine is so dynamic and unique they are just sloppy! If they can clean up and hit there stunts they will easily place top 3 at worlds!

I used to cheer in the large all girl division a few years back and cheered against panthers when they were large all girl, IMO I'm happy to see them back as large.. When I think of panthers I think of a large team.. I wasn't so used to them being small and medium all girl

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Love watching the Panthers. Love them as a LG team. They practice at the same time as my daughter and she just idolizes them and hopes to be one someday!

Back