What Do You Think About The New Show "cheer Perfection?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like it might show a bad view towards cheerleading because the coach seems a little out of control but im gonna watch it anyway :)

I'm going to watch it. I'm not really concerned about the bad view on cheer, except if the girls are really stuck up..

I believe that the show 'Cheer Perfection' will showcase how hard cheerleaders work. Although, some are calling it "a mix between Toddlers & Tiaras and Dance Moms" which might lead people to see the sport in a negative light. I'm just excited we finally get a special on tv:)

I am glad we get another cheer show but mad they think all of us r stuck up brats and we aren't but I really excited to see what happens:p

Do you think it's going to show what cheer is really like? Will you watch it? Share your thoughts!
Well i think this show is no tgona show what cheer is like cuz it talks about cheer life if it gives lots of pressure to cheerleaders. I'll watch it. LOL :fro:

I watched the first episode and can't imagine having my daughter in a gym like that. The moms on the floor and yelling at the athletes while they practice or during try outs just blows my mind. It really sheds a bad light on the sport as well as the parents. There is another one called CHEER! that is going to be on CMT in September. That one is following a gym in NJ. That should be interesting...

It bugs me even more that the coaches don't seem to mind that the parents are in the gym critiquing their children.

I watched the first episode and can't imagine having my daughter in a gym like that. The moms on the floor and yelling at the athletes while they practice or during try outs just blows my mind. It really sheds a bad light on the sport as well as the parents. There is another one called CHEER! that is going to be on CMT in September. That one is following a gym in NJ. That should be interesting...
Is it World Cup? I'd watch them.

I think it makes Cheering and the Gym involved look bad! I also did not like the way they tied it to the Beauty Pageant world.... These shows are just trying to show drama......Needless drama for ratings.

Latest posts

Back