All-Star What Do You Want To See At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to see my cp get inspired while she watches, in person, all the teams and athletes she's watched on youtube for months and years.
And I want to see me not have to re-apply my makeup, at least 3 or 4 times, after I watch the kids I've gotten to know and love, compete on that floor. I don't see this happening, though.

I would love to see sportsmanship. Majority of the cheer world is extremely supportive of eachother, but there is always that one team trying to bring another down. Of course its Worlds, its a huge deal, and practically the biggest thing ever for us cheerleaders, thats why i feel that we should all enjoy it together participating in the sport we love. Its obviously gonna be competitive, but still support eachother along the way. Dont bash talk other teams.

Id love to see senior elite in new uniforms and Id love to see a time slot where they have a moment of silence for the 2 cheerleaders we have lost and a moment of prayer for madeline <3 and for someone to video tape it so us at home can see - and a live webcast !!

I want to see fans from every gym understand that, just because it is not THEIR team on the mat, doesn't mean they can stand up and get in people's way! There are people there who want to see every team, not just yours!

For the last two years, there were people next to me who decided that they could stand, sit on other people's laps, and just generally get in my way just because it wasn't a team from their gym competing at the time. Last year, when I nicely pointed out to a teenaged girl next to me that when she sat on her friend's lap and leaned forward, her head and big bow were right in the way of myself and my daughter. Needless to say, she was NOT happy about it, nor was her mother, who felt the need to scream at me that there was no where else for her daughter to sit. And if I didn't like it, I could move. :confused:

Unfortunately, the rudeness of some takes away from the experience for everyone.

I want to see a real cheer battle! I want everybody to hit and leave it all out on the floor, making the decision for the judges SUPER hard. That's what I want:) the best team to win with everybody hitting!

No. Fans will still find something to cling to. I'd like to see every division have a runaway first, so I don't have to listen to fans complain about how the 2nd place team was robbed :rolleyes:

DO NOT want to see unclassy fans, cheering and clapping when another team that they don't like drops. Totally uncalled for.

Everyone has worked so hard till this point. There is no need to put anyone down, no matter your opinion of them.

Back