All-Star What Do You Want To See At Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I want to see my best friend and her team hit and win, because they've fought through so much this season.

And I want bOyRANGE to put his phone somewhere propped up so I can FaceTime him and watch them, since I won't be there... :)

For people not to spill their freaking pop all over the floor. I broke my flip flop last year because it got stuck to the ground and I busted it trying to move. So gross. I hate all of you pop spillers.
Haha, you must be from Michigan or somewhere in the Midwest. I grew up calling soda "pop" but now I'm in the south and when I accidentally say "pop" people look at me like I'm speaking a foreign language, I guess to them, I am!

Although I won't be there to see for myself, I really hope to "see" everybody hit to the best of their ability so we can see who best fills the scoresheet. Also, for an injury free weekend. That most importantly of course.

I want to see....
- the large trophy at the background again:)
- the coaches jumping cheering for their gym
- other teams cheering for their competing team
- sportsmanship to both athletes and audience.
- of course MICKEY MOUSE

I want to see every team hit at Worlds......Great Sportsmanship.....Injury Free Routines.....and the NCA CURSE BROKEN!

Haha, you must be from Michigan or somewhere in the Midwest. I grew up calling soda "pop" but now I'm in the south and when I accidentally say "pop" people look at me like I'm speaking a foreign language, I guess to them, I am!

Minnesota. But I grew up in Washington, and it was pop there, too.

I want to see amazing-stop-me-dead-in-my-tracks-never-before-dreamed of choreography. I want to see transitions that move through skill sections like silk on a waxed car. Someone call Cris Angel.

I want to see EVERYTHING! Coming all the way from germany means being glued to our seats (hopefully we have some) and watch ALL these amazing Teams all day without a break!!!

Back