What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

are there no more smileys or am I just missing it ..

yeah I don't think there's an outbox folder now for PM's?

There is just a sent folder. You can ask for read conformation though at the bottom of a PM.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

gotta use the fierce blue theme. hasnt been added to any others yet.

And also, I don't know if I'm just blind or stupid. But when I try to quote something that has a double quote, not a multi quote, but a quote inside a post and then I want to quote BOTH of them, it doesn't seem to work. Either that or I just don't know how.

I can't figure out how to make this work. May be a board setting for nested quotes.

is there any way you can add smilies to the quick reply section? i think i wouldn't be the only one who'd appreciate that.

is there any way you can add smilies to the quick reply section? i think i wouldn't be the only one who'd appreciate that.

turned it on. like it? its going to make every page load slower is why I didnt turn it on.

turned it on. like it? its going to make every page load slower is why I didnt turn it on.

NM, it screwed with multi quote. I turned it off. Ill work on this one.

I can't figure out how to make this work. May be a board setting for nested quotes.

Glad I'm not the only one. I don't get how some people can and other's cant... :/

researching on this one. i believe the idea was to reduce clutter in threads. i will see if there is a good solution.

currently you can multiquote everyone you want to refer to though.

I have multiple questions. Is there any way we can check to see what posts that were thanked of our own? (I don't know if that made sense)

And also, I don't know if I'm just blind or stupid. But when I try to quote something that has a double quote, not a multi quote, but a quote inside a post and then I want to quote BOTH of them, it doesn't seem to work. Either that or I just don't know how.

IDK how to check who thanked you. I will see.

Currently the option to nested quote isnt turned on. you can multiquote to reference. Im looking into it.

Back