What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know if I'm just not looking hard enough, but is there anyway to see the Top 10/20/25 posters of the day/ever?

It shows the top posters over a rolling 24 hours at the bottom.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

it is only on the main forum

added something to the front page news section for top posters this month.

i dont think top all time posters means too much... more important to see who in the past 24 hours or the past month has been the most active.

added something to the front page news section for top posters this month.

i dont think top all time posters means too much... more important to see who in the past 24 hours or the past month has been the most active.

It's not letting me see the front page anymore. :/

what do you mean? it was down for a few minutes because of maintenance. now it is up. what do you not see when you hit home?

Mind does the same thing when i hit the 'home' page
i get this message:

jsimmons6, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

welp, guess i better fix that. try and log out and look at it, and see if it works.

FIXED IT! darn permissions.

i think along with what lindsey said up there about the banner with the colors, but i think that you shouldnt always put the most well know teams, i think you should put everyones team up there from the fierceboard, like mine legacy, or airborne, etc. cause you just always see the regulars.

I might work on a script to rotate banners, but you need to find the artists to do the artwork. We dont exactly have a team of people here who do art.

Back