What do you want to see on this board? Whats good? What needs to change?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ehh, its a PITA. I don't see much need, unless there is a big surge of people who want it.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

it is currently set to five minute.

how long do you need and what is the reason for it?

i would love it if we could set a Corporate style. for those of us that go on at work...
some suggestions for this style include:
Smaller fonts on the posts... or maybe a smaller weight on the font
no bright colors that stick out.
and i know there is an option to hide images... but maybe have that as a default on the corporate style so this way if i switch to a diff style i can see images again... and while we're at it. hide peoples avatars.... and the banner... so it would almost be like the basic web Board we had for a bit to go to from phones.

and i love the ability to 'show your signature' or not. i hate when i post a lot and have to look at my signature

check the bottom right hand corner and default style.

also, i wasnt kidding about making your signature smaller.

check the bottom right hand corner and default style.

also, i wasnt kidding about making your signature smaller.

bottom left. gots my lefts n rights mixed up

Itd be great if you could turn on html in signatures too so I can have more fun with mine when I'm bored!!

Itd be great if you could turn on html in signatures too so I can have more fun with mine when I'm bored!!

hahahahahahahahahah

no

not unless you wanna start pwning peoples computers. you know how many alarms on this damn thing i gotta turn off to do that?

forum actions.

Would it be possible to make the font of the topics bigger? It's driving me nuts that it's not just BAM in my face. Hahahh.

I'm also not a huge fan of the random ad right below the top post on each page. I throws me off a little. Maybe that can be moved either above it, or at the bottom of the page?

Back