All-Star What Do Your Coaches Wear To Comps?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All ACX coaches from all locations dress the same each day at every competition!
Whether its a purple shirt and black pants, a specific color of something, a gym staff shirt they always match and look professional!

So my brother-in-law has this super obnoxious lecherous friend that he brought to one of our cheer comps. He spent most of the day either complaining or sleeping in his seat, but between naps, he saw a group of stilleto coaches walking past and proceeded to say "all of this cheer stuff is really boring but i would come back to see THAT any day!!" and he then stuck his fingers in his mouth and whistled at them as they teetered and wiggled past us... um, I am thinking enough said?

lol guess we were one of them.

25qr5ll.jpg

Teal :D
Courtney always looks amazing...pretty, flattering teal top, classic black dress pants, and cute heels

I commend any female coach that wears 5 inch heels to ANY competition. I just couldn't. By the time I was done doing team makeup, I would be immobile. Our gym ALWAYS does matching shirts. Sometimes it's the polo with slacks, or a tshirt with jeans. Whatever it is, we match. I think this is great idea, everyone looks the same (just like we ask our athletes to look identical) and it keeps me from having to spend money buying new "coaching clothes" each season!

Our coaches always look nice. From team shirts and jeans to a dressier shirt that has the logo and slacks, they are always well put together.

I have seen some coaches wearing mini skirts with 5 inch heels, daisy dukes with uggs and hideous hairbows, tutus, and some looking plain sloppy.

My high school coach used to wear huge spiky heels to practice (but she always looked cute. It's just who she was) and one day she ran on the mat at practice and poked holes in it. hahaha oops

Our coaches wear a coach's gym shirt to one day comps and day 1 of bigger comps and get dressed up for day 2 of bigger comps.

When I coached this past season, we did matching gym t-shirts for local competitions and then on two day competitions it was matching t-shirts day one, dress up day two. I was normally was the most dressed up one but I coached a team that was named Cheetahs and I always just found the cutest dressy cheetah print stuff I simply couldnt resist <3. I'm not saying coaches should be wearing a suit or anything but I 100% think that it looks bad when coaches look like they rolled out of bed. Just like when there are kids walking around with skirts un-zipped and uggs, when coaches walk around wearing sweatpants, warm up jackets, and a sloppy bun, it doesnt represent a program well.

In my opinion the way the coach looks represents the program. As a coach on day 1 we wear our club t shirt and dark wash jeans, on day 2 we get dressed up and somewhere in our outfit we have to include the same blue as our kids uniforms. So for me I generally wear a blue shirt and high waisted skirt. My girls spend so much time and effort getting their hair and make up just right I feel like I should do the same for them :)

Back