All-Star What If You Were About A Minute Away From Performing And Someone Quit, What Would You Do?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my friends and I have talked about this, i guess I would try to fix everything for the pyramid and just ground that stunt group. Has anyone ever thought of this: If you had an evil person on your team who got pissed at the coach or another cheerleader and went out on the mat and purposely screwed the entire team over. Like not putting stunts up, knocking stunts down, running around the mat wildly. Just a thought but a scary one at that.

I think something like this happened to my old gym the year before I joined. They went on anyway and just marked whatever she was in. Half of their pyramid couldn't even go up.

The stunt group that girl is in should be made to 'spot' the others (or hide behind!) And nothing else changes.

A girl on my last squad was really sick with nerves before nationals, so they just took her out<3

I know a team at one gym where in warmups a main flyer fell and broke her elbow very badly. Unfortunatley, the company would not even move there time of competition (Cheersport!) They ended up just marking her stunts but she was middle in the pyramid so they just put up the next flyer. I felt bad for them also because there music stopped in the middle of the routine! Can you say bad day?

I know a team at one gym where in warmups a main flyer fell and broke her elbow very badly. Unfortunatley, the company would not even move there time of competition (Cheersport!) They ended up just marking her stunts but she was middle in the pyramid so they just put up the next flyer. I felt bad for them also because there music stopped in the middle of the routine! Can you say bad day?
thats horrible ): a girl on our team last year, during warmups i think she broke her back ):

Back