All-Star What Is Your Ultimate Goal With Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My girls goal is to one day cheer for SFA. I don't think they have any idea how tough it is to make a team like SFA.
Well, if all the athletes felt that way..SFA would not exist! My daughter came from an all girl background..wanted to cheer in College on a competitive Coed team. Lot's of people said she'd never make it! She made SFA lg Coed as a freshman..and competed as a Freshman! Several rings later, a Team USA Gold Medal on Coed, and now a full scholarship at University of Memphis! My point...NEVER let anyone stop you from reaching those stars!!!! Hard work and a great attitude speaks volumnes!

I agree with you completely!!! :) I always encourage my girls!!!! And congrats to your daughter! :)

Well, if all the athletes felt that way..SFA would not exist! My daughter came from an all girl background..wanted to cheer in College on a competitive Coed team. Lot's of people said she'd never make it! She made SFA lg Coed as a freshman..and competed as a Freshman! Several rings later, a Team USA Gold Medal on Coed, and now a full scholarship at University of Memphis! My point...NEVER let anyone stop you from reaching those stars!!!! Hard work and a great attitude speaks volumnes!

To be good enough to cheer in college by the time I get there. And to cheer for a big name gym during college.

To be the person little girls look up to.

Before my game last friday, I went to get a smoothie.I was in full uniform, being on the way to the stadium. When I walked into the shop, this little girl was with her mom and turned around and saw me. She said "LOOOOOOKKK mommy! A cheerleader! I wanna be a cheerleader!". She was just so excited.

It made me so happy, because I was in that spot once. I want to keep doing that :)

anyways, I want to cheer for Sacramento State and be on NCA West staff..

tumblr_lr7s4sPWRX1qf30jro1_400.jpg

This.
There are no words. Just...this. This feeling right here.

Back