All-Star What Is Your Ultimate Goal With Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lr7s4sPWRX1qf30jro1_400.jpg

This.
There are no words. Just...this. This feeling right here.

You want to be tackled by someone and driven hard into a spring floor? Seems like an awfully odd goal. :)

To perform a routine that just hits, where everyone on my team did their best, was the best tumbler, flier, dancer, stunter..etc..that they could be, being with a group of people who gave everything. Thats my goal.

I think everyone who hasnt competed at worlds yet has the same goal... worlds. Other than that, I don't have any real long term goal like become a coach or any of that. I continue to cheer though, because I love who I am because of cheerleading. If it weren't for being forced to have sass on a mat, i wouldn't have sass period. If I wasn't put through all the hard situations I'm put through on a practice-to-practice basis, then I wouldn't have determination and passion like I do for things other than cheer. So I guess my main goal in cheerleading is to learn all I can from it and be the sassiest sass I can be :shaka:

i think its everyones goal to win worlds/nca, but its my goal to get my mom to let me go back to allstar. i've been just doing school for 2 years now and its KILLING me not going to allstar competitions. I was offered a spot on tiger and hammerhead this year, and a week before i was going to start practicing i screwed up my elbow and cant tumble anymore :banghead:
So my goal is to be back 0n allstar, and TUMBLE again. :)

To stunt like Maddie Gardner, tumble like Kelsey rule, jump like Whitney love, dance like F5 girl and be fierce like amanda from Cali elite. Oh...and see a worlds ring on ym finger ;)

To stunt like Maddie Gardner, tumble like Kelsey rule, jump like Whitney love, dance like F5 girl and be fierce like amanda from Cali elite. Oh...and see a worlds ring on ym finger ;)
If there was a person who was all of them combined, she would be my idol for life.

Im still contemplating it but how cool would it be to suit up and take the sideline of a college football game??? And they are competitive and usually go to UCA nationals...which really isn't helping me not try out...haha Im still on the fence...I might need some persuasion ;)
F-L-O-R-I-D-A S-T-A-T-E Florida State Florida State Florida State Whooooo

That chant is reason enough!

I LOVE Sac State cheerleading! Are they NCA now?? I worked UC Santa Barbara UCA college camp that they went to and made some great friends... Still have my "Chics dig Sac" Tshirt!
The last nationals I know they attended was USA in Anaheim, but they look pretty UCA to me, lol. A couple girls and guys that were seniors in high school when I was in like, 5th grade left the gym to cheer there. Its always been on the map for me, theyre soooo clean.

I LOVE Sac State cheerleading! Are they NCA now?? I worked UC Santa Barbara UCA college camp that they went to and made some great friends... Still have my "Chics dig Sac" Tshirt!

Sac State has attended UCA for many yrs now, their All Girl attended USA in 05. They received a full paid bid recently to UCA Nationals.

compete on a good worlds team one day.. (AND HIT maybe win if we be bomb like that hehe)

Possibly own my own gym.. with great teams (of course putting in all the HRS, SWEAT, BLOOD and TEARS into making this gym possible)

having a good worlds calibur team attend worlds!

and skills wise: just progress like i have been and getting better and more consistant with skills that i've recently gotten or will get in the future :)

Back