All-Star What Skills Do You Want To Get In 2011? What Are Your Goals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumbling: land standing tuck consistently, get all my running tumbling back (I've been injured since Sept.) and work layouts! Oh and throw more tumbling on the bball court even though I hate it!

stunting: get all my flexibility back and improve my bow & scorp especially. Hitting my stunts for comp. team, solid switch ups!

Tumbling:
- Standing Double
-Two to Full Double
- Whip Double Through to Double

Stunting:
- Full Up
- Rewind
- Better precision in hand grips.

Misc:
-Inverted Jumps
-????

lol i'd like to start off the new year by walking again from my fractured/shattered foot lol but AFTER I'd like to get all my tumbling back and my st full that i was close too and also become a top and become better at coed

I'm going to rank my goals in importantness to me!
1. Clean all of my tumbling up!
2. Solid one to full double
3. two to double double
4. standing whip double
5. any running combination pass to double double or double punch arabian to whip double
6. better partner stunting than a toss hands
7. one to full full on hard floor
8. standing double
9. better jumps
10. sick front tumbling pass thats strictly front tumbling

Oh I forgot stunting lol...
I'm a flyer so I think I want a new stunt group cuz my group has a lot of drama and they all don't have much experience except for one girl. I want to get my extention scorpion to scale my full down from prep and my kick arch toss.

-Get over the mental blocks of double doubles.
-Gain my flexibility by the end of the month so i can do tuck to splits
-Win NCA with my team and get a jacket:))

Hailey wants a whip Arabian through to whip double, and she wants to start working on punching out of a full. Her standing goal was a standing two whip double but she just got that 2 weeks ago so now I don't know! Maybe standing bh whip double?

Well by tryouts for the upcoming season I want a layout and a standing tuck. Then I need to start working fulls and doubles. :)

Get my standing double again...my double double...and land a kick double on floor so i can compete it!

My team getting top 3 at Cheersport this year would be great, but jackets!? YES, that would make my life... and it would also mean that I am tattooing our team logo on my foot, as promised to them in June;)

My biggest goal though is just to keep working on perfecting technique and cleaning our current skills. Lots of bad habits that I'm STILL trying to break... ew

Back