What Song Was Your Dance Song When You First Joined Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gosh, I don't even remember what my very first one was, but when I joined UA, it was Le Freak - Chic. Hahaha.

Mine was 3 by Britney Spears! I remember that when the song went "1,2,3" our counts were 1,2,3 so if i got lost haha.
We had the same concept, except it was Pitbull saying uno, dos, tres, cuatro before our dance started, and it was really 5, 6, 7, 8 lol.

Some song by the Pussycat dolls.. half the team were about 12, not the best idea for an english high school team.

Allstar was Smells like teen spirit - Nirvana
Most of the music on my iPod is grunge & whenever I see a team that has any kind of grunge or punk (like actual punk) music I swoon

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I even can't remember, i will have to review the dvd for the dance song in my first routine.
I'm shocked that i can't remember. But the dance was so awefull (at least the part i was dancing) that it could be i just forgot on purpose? :-D

You don't happen to have the NCA funk dance music from 2001 I think, that had "Bombs Over Baghdad" in it?!

is it weird that I can still do this dance by heart? I had a recording of the song on cassette tape to practice, so I'm going to go ahead and guess that I no longer have it.

Latest posts

Back