What Song Was Your Dance Song When You First Joined Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sidenote:

You're not about that old school cheer life unless you've busted a move to an MTV JOCK JAMS mix.

In middle school we had a dance (for dance) to this. Half of us were football players...the other half were cheerleaders. I no longer get the correlation with our costuming....but in 1999 it made sense

In middle school we had a dance (for dance) to this. Half of us were football players...the other half were cheerleaders. I no longer get the correlation with our costuming....but in 1999 it made sense

And we got to do that move where you do a split and then kick your back leg over to switch splits

like this

Glory days.

jock jams was the greatest. I remember in pop warner we had some half time performance to it.

my first routine ever was USA themed... like we made a USA with our poms and everything. stunted to Bruce "born in the USA" and danced to a remix of "this land is your land" hahahah good times.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

jock jams was the greatest. I remember in pop warner we had some half time performance to it.

my first routine ever was USA themed... like we made a USA with our poms and everything. stunted to Bruce "born in the USA" and danced to a remix of "this land is your land" hahahah good times.

I believe I should dedicate the first 4-6 years of my cheerleading career to those Jock Jams CD's lol yes I'm THAT old! Lol

Back