All-Star What Team Are You Or Your Cp On?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Totally not as excited as some have posted, but CP is on the Coastal Elite Sun Rays (Mini LVL 1) team. It's a COED team, but I don't think that matters until Youth (correct me if I'm wrong, I really have no clue) for divisions. I signed a life of my year away on the dotted line this week :)

Coed/all girl doesn't come into play until Junior.

Last edited:
You guys... I was a cheer leader for a while and even though I'm retired I've followed cheer for a while and I **literally** just realized that CEA's SSX means Small Senior Five (X in roman numerals) and SCX is Small Coed Five (X). The whole time I just thought the X was like how there are X's on their uniforms and X-treme and blah blah blah. My mind is blown.

I guess I'm on International Open 1 Dumbcats.

c2491b7d15c869bd1495cd2506c35e4e.jpg

Roman numerals are tricky to get the hang of sometimes :p

Most likely retired catz as our season hasnt finished yet. I was going to go to another gym but I have found another activity that I enjoy so will hopefully be making the transition to dance sport instead

Good luck! I danced as a teenager and though I liked watching cheerleading, it just wasn't for me. I hope you have a positive experience!!!!!

Good luck! I danced as a teenager and though I liked watching cheerleading, it just wasn't for me. I hope you have a positive experience!!!!!

I was on vacation on a cruise that was strictly come dancing themed (dancing with the stars). There were classes in ballroom and latin most days with times to dance in the evenings and I had a blast. I took some extra lessons with an amazing teacher and I just want to keep going.

I haven't had the spark for cheer for the past few months so I think it is time to give it a rest

I'm on the no clue allstars level 0 at the minute as I have no idea if I'll get my senior season due to school and money issues. However RetiredKatz might be where I'm headed.

Back