What Teams Do You Think Will Be Hott This Upcoming Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This year my favorite team was Stingray Orange (I cried when they won Worlds :3), but I'm not sure they will be as great this next year. I REALLY hope F5 does super well this year, along with Top Gun Senior Coed (they totally deserve after the last few weeks they've had :( ).

I think you'll be satisfied with us 2013 citrus fruits. =)

So excited to watch Panthers, Stars, F5 and SE all fight for gold!
Also keen to see California Aces and Lady Bullets along with Tsunami (hopefully coming back with more vengence this year!) And I'm rooting for Orange to win again this year! so many amazing teams though!

I'm really looking forward to seeing whatever CA team goes Large All Girl. I honestly think they'll destroy all the other teams, even though I'm a big CEASE and WCSS fan.

Also, Top Gun International Open Coed is gonna come back with a vengeance. They won worlds in 2010 and 2011 then didn't even make it to finals this year. (I loved their dance, btw)

And lastly, but not least, I want California Small Senior to win worlds so badly! I thought they were gonna get it this year, but they got Orange Crushed. They always have killer routines but always get edged out. I think with them getting so close now two years in a row, they're going to re-vamp and be even more amazing.

i wanna see topgun bring it back. they havent been doing so hot.

also i think stars will win in large this year. i love panthers and stars so thats an issue for me

Any word on Pittsburgh superstars, when will they go small senior and slay? Anyways I cant wait to see them. O and CF black. And of course lady bullets.

Cali Allstars, nuff said. I think that gym is my new favorite. (other than my own, but im talking about gyms with the popular level 5 teams :) )

I'm really excited to see large all girl! I'm a huge F5 fan but Panthers are an amazing team so both will have awesome routines!
And of course LadyBullets ! I hope they win this year !

Back