What Teams Do You Think Will Be Hott This Upcoming Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im so excited for wcss this year <333 they are probably my favorite team. i think this year they are really going to bring it and take the title

CAtimes2
look no need to get so rude about people saying panthers are large. its just an opinion its not true obviously but a lot of people think thats what there going to be, also a lot of fake twitter and fake facebooks have confirmed they are large. and a lot of people dont know that there fake. so cool it. no need to get so touchy just explain that the divisions havet been made yet.

I feel like Trinity Allstars will become more known since Angle Rice and Gabi Butler left their other gyms to cheer there /: But I know for a fact that Top Gun Large Coed and i5 with make a huge comeback this year <3

CAtimes2
look no need to get so rude about people saying panthers are large. its just an opinion its not true obviously but a lot of people think thats what there going to be, also a lot of fake twitter and fake facebooks have confirmed they are large. and a lot of people dont know that there fake. so cool it. no need to get so touchy just explain that the divisions havet been made yet.
Problem Solved. Unfortunate you felt I was rude but you're entitled to your opinion. Thanks for your input.

Ok hold on. I Pm'd so I wouldn't have to do this but newbie I think not. We can handle this here if you would like.

I feel like Trinity Allstars will become more known since Angle Rice and Gabi Butler left their other gyms to cheer there /: But I know for a fact that Top Gun Large Coed and i5 with make a huge comeback this year <3
So Gabi Butler left Top Gun, I thought that was just a rumor. Shame.
Is she still going to be on a coed team? Anyone know?

yall, maddie gardner is just a cheerleader. just like us. yeah, she might be an outstanding athlete, but there are many outstanding athletes in the CEA program! She's gonna do great at UNC Chapel Hill, best of luck to her,and CEA's gonna be just as strong without her!

Back