What Teams Have Gotten Bids For Small All Girl Senior 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who is best bet for Sm senior all girl 5?

• California

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Stingray orange

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • World cup suns

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • OA angels

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Alright haha. Sorry guys im new at this! I'll make another poll soon listing all contenders in this division :)

Personally I think everyone should wait till the final competition before worlds because you know every contendor is going to remix their routines. Trying to pick a favorite right now is really pointless.

Hey Everyone,

New to the fierce board and cheerleading with my youth child. I was in Atlantic City and saw the Central Jersey All Stars Sm Sr. 5 and I'm wondering why they weren't mentioned as a top team. They actually beat the Suns that weekend. I also hear they got a full paid bid in Rhode Island I think? Just curious.

Hey Everyone,

New to the fierce board and cheerleading with my youth child. I was in Atlantic City and saw the Central Jersey All Stars Sm Sr. 5 and I'm wondering why they weren't mentioned as a top team. They actually beat the Suns that weekend. I also hear they got a full paid bid in Rhode Island I think? Just curious.
Yup, that's all true about beating WC Suns and getting a paid bid! The original poster just said they put their personal favorites on the poll... not necessarily all the top contenders :)

Orange 5 peat. Im just sayinnn. They belong up there. If you count out the reigning world champs then thats just crazy. Theyve won 4 years in a row. Obviously theyre doing something right. JMO

Back