All-Star What To Do?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 2, 2015
Well I have been doing cheer for 3 weeks so far and I really enjoy it! The only thing is that I was doing cheer with my friend and her mom is pulling her out of it and her mom is the one that takes me on Friday and my dad takes us on Saturday because he works every day of the week beside Sunday and Saturday so what am I going to do I cant take the train or bus there! Will I explain to my coach about the situation has anyone experienced anything like this before can you please give some advice ?

Once your Brian called the coaches they can no longer be on the team you need to approach the coach explain your ride situation and maybe they have an alternative for you. I am very sure they will be understanding since this is out of your control

**shall I release the hounds**

Check with your new teammates. Perhaps one of them lives near you and would be willing to car pool in the manner you are now.

Once your Brian called the coaches they can no longer be on the team you need to approach the coach explain your ride situation and maybe they have an alternative for you. I am very sure they will be understanding since this is out of your control

**shall I release the hounds**

Okay I will thanks!

Don't forget to check with people on teams practicing before/after you. I had a great carpool last year, but sometimes my daughter would have to go to the gym early or stay later for her ride. First find people in your area, then try to mesh your schedule.

Don't forget to check with people on teams practicing before/after you. I had a great carpool last year, but sometimes my daughter would have to go to the gym early or stay later for her ride. First find people in your area, then try to mesh your schedule.
That's a great idea thank you :)

Back