What Tumbling Do You Have?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Round off back handspring layout, round off full, standing back tuck, whip, front punch through to combo (kind of) and standing 1,2, and 3 baack handspring to a tuck and layout

Full ( kinda of working double)
Two to a full
working standing full
front handspring front to full
whips on a good day

I can do a backwards roll, but it's much more of a feat than it sounds cause i take my wheelchair with me and land it back on it's wheels again :D Been trying forward rolls with the chair still strapped on too but the center of gravity is so good cause it was designed for my cheerleading that i have to go full out at a heavy biscuit mat to get enough momentum to throw the chair forwards and roll through, but still can't get from my back to the wheels so needs more work :)

OMG. You guys are all, like,reeeaaaallly good. I used to be able to like backhand spring then tuck, but I kinda lost it :( Working to get it back though ! Next season is gonna be tumble mania for me !! :D

Double, One back handspring to a double, many trick passes to a double minus the whips, standing full standing full, and working kick double

i just have a round off back hand spring and a standing back hand spring! wow you guys are all soo good! ahah:)

Back