OT What Would You Do (beauty School) Higher Education Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My cp does not want to work in a salon. Her dream is to travel with magazine/photographer etc. She will have to work 500 hours in Ny then take Ct test. She talks about a 12 week course in London next fall for makeup class. I am excited for her!

The makeup PMTS uses is CAO Cosmetics if she wants to follow them on Instagram. My kid liked their brushes and the case the makeup came in. That was the makeup they used on guests, too, for makeup services. Mine likes hair color as her focus, but she is a makeup enthusiast and thought that may be what she wanted to focus on but turned out hair color was more what she enjoyed. Good luck to your CP, I am sure she will love it.

I mix up Schenectady and Skaneateles on a daily basis and I still can't say either one correctly. And I just got excited about Mexican food because I was like "that's right here!..." nope that's Skaneateles.

<derail>

Upstate has so many similar names it's redonkulous. Cochecton and Cohocton. Chittnengo and Chenengo. Oswego and Owego. Chautauqua and Chateaugay. Dresden and Dryden. Just why.

I've lived there for 23 years and I can barely tell you where anything is or in which direction.

Regardless of these names, the most important issue is that upstate needs more mexican food places.

</derail>

We checked out Aveda in NYC and was turned off big time. They did not seem very enthusiastic about their program at all! We had to ask all the questions as they did not just speak about overall program. Then 30 min after we left the place they called to say we had an appt at such and suck and wondering if we were coming! My Cp is going to Paul Mitchell in Sept in Schenectody Ny. They are soooo enthusiastic about their school and speak highly of everything! She can't wait to go! Good luck to U!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
John Paul DeJoria is such a visionary too, I really admire him.

We checked out Aveda in NYC and was turned off big time. They did not seem very enthusiastic about their program at all! We had to ask all the questions as they did not just speak about overall program. Then 30 min after we left the place they called to say we had an appt at such and suck and wondering if we were coming! My Cp is going to Paul Mitchell in Sept in Schenectody Ny. They are soooo enthusiastic about their school and speak highly of everything! She can't wait to go! Good luck to U!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you. If my transportation issues work out I probably will go to Paul Mitchell but I will still give Aveda a chance next week to see if they really have changed.

Back