All-Star What Would You Do Worlds Or Camp Woodward??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

woodward or worlds??

• Total voters
The week of the 4th of July is a GREAT time. Most gyms are closed so you do not miss anything there. and a lot of top gymnasts as well as cheerleaders come that week. It also was one of the cheeper weeks in the summer. They also have fun activities for the 4th. I sent my daughter with $120. and she was able to do everything she wanted to do, Horseback riding, go carts, Zip lines.. etc..

If I go I was thinking about going week 4 june 26- july 2 because that is the week of my b-day(june 30) I thought it might be fun to go over my bday

If I go I was thinking about going week 4 june 26- july 2 because that is the week of my b-day(june 30) I thought it might be fun to go over my bday

I'm going that week! I know a couple other girls on the boards that were in my cabin last year and we're all going together again! You can put my name on your form so you can be in a cabin with all of us! PM me if you decide to go that week. My mom sent in the registration this morning. And if you decide quickly, you get a $50 discount if your registration is postmarked before January 30th. I hope you decide to go!

PS I was kind of in the same position as you, my mom said we can go JUST to worlds (its over my spring break) or we can go JUST to the beach in Florida but for a whole week. I chose the week at the beach because I think it will be way more fun when I can actually compete at worlds.

do you know the difference between the weeks....like why certian weeks cost more than others??
I'm almost positive that one of the reasons that the earlier & later weeks are cheaper because some people are in school like during the first couple weeks of woodward I'm not out of school yet then the last ones I'm already back in but also as imacharlotteallstargirl said it gets more expensive during the middle of the summer & that's usually because those are the most popular weeks but every week is fun:) I think I'm going week 6 I went week 7 last year.

is camp woodward really that helpful? Ive heard of it before but ive never heard of anyone coming back with amazing tumbling and stuff. Is it worth almost 1000 dollars?

Back