All-Star Whats Allstar Rec????

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 4, 2015
I was going through results from previous competitions from Fun Cheer! Competitions and I saw a team under
"Senior allstar rec 5"

@dat.jpp
May I kindly suggest that you ask quick questions like these that are easily answered without much discussion in the "Random Cheerleading Questions" thread or the random threads on the Random Sub-Forum of the boards? Starting a new thread for each thought you have clogs up the main pages, especially when we're just getting into the heat of competition season.

Random Cheerleading Questions | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I don't think Allstar Rec exists. It would either be Allstar Restricted, Allstar Prep, or just Rec (recreational). No Allstar Rec.

I'm pretty sure Fun Cheer isn't sanctioned, which means they can make up whatever divisions they want.

We compete at Fun Cheer, they aren't sanctioned. Which is one of the reasons I love them. I also love that their comp fees start at $50, then go up to $125 for Nationals. They are still pretty small, and have great customer service. The girls love the fact that they get t-shirts at every event.

@dat.jpp
May I kindly suggest that you ask quick questions like these that are easily answered without much discussion in the "Random Cheerleading Questions" thread or the random threads on the Random Sub-Forum of the boards? Starting a new thread for each thought you have clogs up the main pages, especially when we're just getting into the heat of competition season.

Random Cheerleading Questions | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer
then whats allstar rec level 2?
Le sigh.

Latest posts

Back