Music What's that voiceover say?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

alliebby33 said:
CheerBecky18 said:
alliebby33 said:
in Woodlands Elite Colonels 2010 it says "__________ Woodlands kids, you do it small we do it big, it's so easy _________ these are the kids you won't forget."

can someone fill in the blanks pleaseee :)

(DJ this?) woodlands kids, you do it small we do it big, it's so easy, yeah no sweat...

I'm pretty sure it says "DJ Rizz, Woodlands Kids...." :)

i may be late on this but before cea jr elites dance does it say kelly courtney jamien?

F5's VOICE OVER! omg its so annoying becuasew idk what it sayss!!

all the girls that you wanna see, in a _________ replay on your tv. f5. you know you love us

F5's VOICE OVER! omg its so annoying becuasew idk what it sayss!!

all the girls that you wanna see, in a _________ replay on your tv. f5. you know you love us

i thought THINK (think) it says "Who are the girls that you wanna see, we're that replay on your TV"

the voicover at the end of tn pumas pyramid before the dance.."____________________ if you don't get with the progra-gram(program)"?? anyone know?

what does it say in supercells? first time we made you twist, second time we took the crown...????????? guarenteed cells will be your ???

that was a warning and I know you made it clear, so we're gonna....

maryland twisters black ice music? don't even know if i've got the first part right lol.

In WC Starlites music from this year, it says "Amazing, we're the starlites ____________________." Can someone fill in the blankk please :)

what does it say in supercells? first time we made you twist, second time we took the crown...????????? guarenteed cells will be your ???

First Time we made you Twist, Second time we took the crown , this time we'll give you more, garaunteed cells will be your *sweet dream*
sweet dream is sungg

Back