Music What's that voiceover say?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is what i get from it:

"This is a lesson that you must learn if i dont call you out then wait yo turn, angel twister where you at? if i serve that thats a fact, Jamie Parrish the dance is fierce, time for a (take?) you know i live, Eric Little turns it out, You can rest , without a doubt. Love him know him don't be scared, Jamien Small make it clear, J.Rizz mix it up, drop that beat make it hot. FAME is here to make it known, this is a lesson that you must learn"
Blanks are what i don't know and the underlinings are what im not sure about. Im not sure but it sounds good!!

not really sure about the "love him, know him" part... it kinda sounds like "girls may know him"? lol! but, im really surprised you got so much already!

Thank you! lol but it think on the parte where iit says time for a take...i keep thinking it says someones name..like john donte? lol idk

California Small Sr. 5... This is driving me crazyy, I've had it on repeat forever and still can't get it. Helpp.

Keep saying blah blah blah but well give you ohh la la, its the Cali ladies claim to fame. ___________, California ____ watch us go, Cali ladies here we go.

California Small Sr. 5... This is driving me crazyy, I've had it on repeat forever and still can't get it. Helpp.

Keep saying blah blah blah but well give you ohh la la, its the Cali ladies claim to fame. ___________, California ____ watch us go, Cali ladies here we go.

I can help you out some.. lol

"Keep saying blah blah blah, we'll always give you ohh la la. It's the Cali ladies claim to fame, ___________, California. C*ck it back, watch us go, Cali ladies here we go."

yeah it definitely sounds like it should be a name or something. and i tthink it says girls may know him dont be scared. all i know is that its fierce!!

This is what JR posted in another thread...

Official Lyrics:
This is a lesson that you must learn if I don't call you out then wait you turn , Angel twista where you at, F5 served yeah that's a fact, Jamie Parrish the dance is fierce Tiy Fountain you know I live, eric little turns it out, LUke and Wes without a doubt, girls don't know him don't be scared Jamein Small make it clear, J-Riz mix it up, drop that beat make it hot, fame is here to make it known, this is a lesson that you must learn

in Woodlands Elite Colonels 2010 it says "__________ Woodlands kids, you do it small we do it big, it's so easy _________ these are the kids you won't forget."

can someone fill in the blanks pleaseee :)

DJ Rizz Woodlands Kids you do it small we do it big, its so easy and NO SWEAT these are the kids you wont forget

I can help you out some.. lol

"Keep saying blah blah blah, we'll always give you ohh la la. It's the Cali ladies claim to fame, ___________, California. C*ck it back, watch us go, Cali ladies here we go."

from what i can interpret,
"keep sayin BLAH BLAH BLAH,
we will always give you, ooh la la.
its the cali ladies claim to fame,
i dont see we're here to win the game,
california!
pack it back watch us go,
cali ladies here we go.
........................"

i want the full lyics to this cheer mix, its soo hard to interpret.!

cea small senior when it goessss: "Don't hate us cause we look good, love us could you should. _______, youre now rockin with the best in the worrrrld" I've heard some people in other threads say its like, extreme done told you girl, youre now... or somethiiiin? its been stuck in my head alll day and i have no idea what it is. hahahaa.

cea small senior when it goessss: "Don't hate us cause we look good, love us could you should. _______, youre now rockin with the best in the worrrrld" I've heard some people in other threads say its like, extreme done told you girl, youre now... or somethiiiin? its been stuck in my head alll day and i have no idea what it is. hahahaa.

I just listened reeally closely, and thats what it sounds like.

SoFierce said:
i def meant "love us CAUSE you should" not could. hahahha. and yeah, i listened tooo and it does sound like that. eh, oh well. im goin with it! hahah. thank youu!! :)

Haha youre welcome! Even if that isn't right nobody will ever notice if you are saying it wrong hahah

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Pittsburg superstars. its a fact, that weve got the skills you lack. by popular demand the ________________ are back.

It's not a voice over but what in the world does the begining of rockstar rollingstones say.. All I hear is ______________________ WIN! _________ .....like what does that whhoooole begining say :/

blah blah (alarms lol) keep pushing and you'll win! reach up and reach in..keep pushin and you'll win...keep on pushin..if you if you if you if you reach on! reach on!

Back