Music What's that voiceover say?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ohhhmycole said:
cathaley said:
So, anyone else can post any voiceovers that they are confused about, too. But I was wondering what Brandon Senior Black's voiceover says when it says something like..

something something... a wicked style you can't replace. Brandon Black so in tact, got you haters lovin' that.. Brandon's got the..... back to back.

(It'd make a great FB status, lol!)

It's not another name, but another face. With the wicked style you can't replace. Brandon Black, so intact, got them haters lovin that. Globes jackets rings. Back to back.

LOOVVVIIINNNGGG that V/O

Underestimated said:
What are all the V/O's in Cali Coed's NCA Music?

Omg haha I'll try and do all of them!

We've got the skills the thrills to build up the fan base! Cali is back to defend first place!

You can call us predator or call us ring protector or championship contender! It's our title we defend it!

Back for a repeat not for a defeat! Start sweating California Bullets!

You say Cali this! Well we say Cali that! But whatcu gon do when Cali comes & takes it back!

Cali's got that ill style! We bout to bring the pain! We got the insane stimulation for your brain! We're Cali-for-ni-a! We're Cali-for-ni-a! B-U-L-L-E-T-S! Hahahahaha

We got the recipe don't test me not even Photoshop can replace me!

The World remains the same, Cali is back to reign!

(There's a bullet in my gun) and we're loaded with desire! (There's a fire in your heart) We will take it higher! (you will move all mountains that stand in the path) California Bullets.

DJ Rizz create Cali kids do a double take! See ya do a double take, see ya do a double take take take take!

We're taking you to a whole new level! Our time now or never! Cali will reign forever!

This is our World! BULLETS!

<3

YourNewObsession said:
Underestimated said:

We've got the skills the thrills to build up the fan base! Cali is back to defend first place!

You can call us predator or call us ring protector or championship contender! It's our title we defend it!

You say Cali this! Well we say Cali that! But whatcu gon do when Cali comes & takes it back!

Cali's got that ill style! We bout to bring the pain! We got the insane stimulation for your brain! We're Cali-for-ni-a! We're Cali-for-ni-a! B-U-L-L-E-T-S! Hahahahaha

(There's a bullet in my gun) and we're loaded with desire! (There's a fire in your heart) We will take it higher! (you will move all mountains that stand in the path) California Bullets.

DJ Rizz create Cali kids do a double take! See ya do a double take, see ya do a double take take take take!

We're taking you to a whole new level! Our time now or never! Cali will reign forever!

<3

can i just say how much im in love with all of these vo's? obsessed with this music and probbly some ofthe best vo's this season. awesome job JR:)

In World Cup Shooting Stars 09-10 it says "they call me Cha Cha, cause I'm the best dancer....." What does the rest of the vo sayyy ?

alliebby33 said:
In World Cup Shooting Stars 09-10 it says "they call me Cha Cha, cause I'm the best dancer....." What does the rest of the vo sayyy ?

...From st. Bernadettes!

chyeeaaa69 said:
Idk if anyone will know this
but the voiceover that WAS before Cali Small Senior's dance (when it was to Sweet Dreams)
is it the same as the one now ? somethin' about out of control ?
or Cali SO5 end of the pyramid , I hear bitchin ?
noooo on so5 it says:
phat chat is back with a brand new invention
better pay attention i'm on a mission

PAT:) said:
chyeeaaa69 said:
Idk if anyone will know this
but the voiceover that WAS before Cali Small Senior's dance (when it was to Sweet Dreams)
is it the same as the one now ? somethin' about out of control ?
or Cali SO5 end of the pyramid , I hear bitchin ?
noooo on so5 it says:
phat chat is back with a brand new invention
better pay attention i'm on a mission

Mission accomplished. Cali ROCKS!!

YourNewObsession said:
Underestimated said:

<3

AHHHHHHHHHHHH... life is now complete!!! LOVEEE THIS THANKS :hug:

good luck this weekend :hello:

fiercelexaaa said:
YourNewObsession said:
Underestimated said:

<3

can i just say how much im in love with all of these vo's? obsessed with this music and probbly some ofthe best vo's this season. awesome job JR:)

All of the bolded ones are done by phat chat in his first mix for cali. JR just took them and put them in his mix with different voices.

in Woodlands Elite Colonels 2010 it says "__________ Woodlands kids, you do it small we do it big, it's so easy _________ these are the kids you won't forget."

can someone fill in the blanks pleaseee :)

alliebby33 said:
in Woodlands Elite Colonels 2010 it says "__________ Woodlands kids, you do it small we do it big, it's so easy _________ these are the kids you won't forget."

(DJ this?) woodlands kids, you do it small we do it big, it's so easy, yeah no sweat...

CheerBecky18 said:
alliebby33 said:

(DJ this?) woodlands kids, you do it small we do it big, it's so easy, yeah no sweat...

Back