All-Star What's The Best Name And The Best Colors For An Allstar Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorites are definitely navy blue, columbia blue, and white. And also having silver as sort of an accent color.

I like the idea of passion athletics: colors red gold and black.
not only do the colors resemble "passion" but the name "passion athletics" defines the world of cheerleading. The hard work, long hours, and constant dedication and commitment are all smaller words for "passion" and the passion for cheerleading, but the red and gold are warm and passionate colors as well. Therefore, in my mind; the perfect combination.

Personally, I like mostly black with carolina blue and white accents. If I had to do one myself, I would try to be different by doing mostly white with royal blue and a light shimmery purple accents...I know this could be hiddeous if the uniform was not done properly. Also, I would do mostly white with a deep purple and light shimmery yellow accents. I like clean lines and not too much on the uniform.

As far as a name...I really don't know! Work It Out All-Stars? Just because I'm in the Charlotte area..Queen City All-Stars?

I have to say , I'm in love with Orlando Allstars black & white outfits with a sequin star on the back and a crossback 'x'!

The world looks good in Black and Gold, the colors of a champion. I also like the Red Black and White, when the Pink ladies take the floor.

Back