All-Star What's The Best Name And The Best Colors For An Allstar Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorites: Yellow, Black and white (top gun)-Very clean and intimidating
Also Cheer Athletics- The name is simple yet powerful, and the colors are clean and work well together (Blue, Black and White)

why're you so creative! haha i love your idea.
Gee, and I didn't even want to give away my best ones lol... I've dreamt of having my own program for waaaaay too long;) some of my best ideas have been used by now- fire and ice, for instance. I've always wanted to do something SUPER nerdy like calling a program Geostars, and naming the teams after geographical locations... Like all senior levels are european countries, junior le vels are asian countries, youth levels are african, and minis are south american. Then each level gets assigned a country and their uni has that country's flag... Ladies and Gentlemen, from Geostars, let's hear it for Junior Japan lol... Or science, history- Renaissance Elite, featuring Mini bards- math themes... Pythagoras stars- mini infinity, youth squared, junior cubed, senior pentagon... God, I am a nerd lol

But my ultimate favorite idea is Zodiac allstars, teams named after signs of the zodiac:)

Gee, and I didn't even want to give away my best ones lol... I've dreamt of having my own program for waaaaay too long;) some of my best ideas have been used by now- fire and ice, for instance. I've always wanted to do something SUPER nerdy like calling a program Geostars, and naming the teams after geographical locations... Like all senior levels are european countries, junior le vels are asian countries, youth levels are african, and minis are south american. Then each level gets assigned a country and their uni has that country's flag... Ladies and Gentlemen, from Geostars, let's hear it for Junior Japan lol... Or science, history- Renaissance Elite, featuring Mini bards- math themes... Pythagoras stars- mini infinity, youth squared, junior cubed, senior pentagon... God, I am a nerd lol

But my ultimate favorite idea is Zodiac allstars, teams named after signs of the zodiac:)

i like mini infinity and those last ones ! your so creative! if you ever open a gym, whoever goes there is lucky, cause you are original!

i love maryland twisters colors, but i love ours, jersey allstars, (and stingrays) colors, kelly green, royal blue & white

We're a new Allstar squad in the UK and we're called Momentum. All our teams and dance classes have a name relating to momentum. So our senior co Ed are Momentum Surge, and our mini's are Momentum Bounce for example. Our main colour is kelly green (has connotations of 'go' and movement) and our new uniforms are mainly black and shiny green with silver :)

I LOVE GOLD NAVY AND WHITE UNIFORMS like the ones ICE Lightening had at worlds amazed me. I also so like burgundy gold and black like asian royalty typ of situation.

I love pretty much everything with black and white lol

Teal, Black, and White
Blue, Black, and White
Gold, Black, and White
Green, Black, and White

Not really a fan of Pink or Lime Green

I Alos LOVE Orange, Blue, and White

it wasnt all star, but i saw high school team once who's school colors were teal, black, and gold. it was SO pretty!!! the teal was a flat teal (no sparkle like cea uniforms) with black and sparkly gold and a little white. i want to open an all star gym when im older JUST so i can use those colors!

IMO..

i love blue, silver, & black not because they're my gyms colors but i've always loved blue since i was like a little kid haha i like the look it's clean & doesn't blend in or obnoxiously stand out. i'm not a fan of neon at least not neon pink/green & it's really hard to look at uniforms that are COVERED in animal print i don't mind a little but when it's everywhere it's just not fun to look at. i've honestly never really liked red white & blue on uniforms with the exception of usa wildcats i've always liked theirs i just haven't seen any others where i liked those colors. but my all time favorite is teal, black, & white also not because of my cea obsession but my favorite colors are teal & purple (but i've never seen teal & purple on a uni together nor do i know how it would look..) & teal isn't too common so i think it "pops" just right.

as far as names i love cheer athletics the athletics part immediately makes me think sport (which of course it is!) rather than some kind of name like sunshine allstars that you wouldn't be able to take seriously. & even though my gyms name is xtreme & again i have a cea obsession the whole extreme/xtreme thing is WAY over used & i hate that theres 35820342374293842 other gyms in the world with the same name.

obvs zebra print with hot pink is the best...duh
ha kidding.
But for uniforms, i really like black and blue
for some reason all of these uniforms just seem to pop
like i love all uniforms that are primarily black with a color that makes them pop
sort of like maryland marlins, but i have loved this idea way before then <3

Back