All-Star What's The Best Name And The Best Colors For An Allstar Team?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Obviously my favorite is red, black and gold, but I also really like electric blue, black, and white. Cheer Athletics is a great name too!

there was a team down here in central New York, their name was Platinum Cheer Athletics (PCA) their uniforms were black and silver with zebra print. and the lollipop (spankies) were zebra. it was insane!

I think the most creative is FCA Gems with different accent colors for each team. I LOVE IT! :)... It would be fun to do a zoo themed name like "The Jungle" and do team colors as black and white with the accent colors to match animals (orange- tigers, green- frogs, etc) I think an underused color in allstars is columbia blue. Green and columbia blue would look nice:)

I think the most creative is FCA Gems with different accent colors for each team. I LOVE IT! :)... It would be fun to do a zoo themed name like "The Jungle" and do team colors as black and white with the accent colors to match animals (orange- tigers, green- frogs, etc) I think an underused color in allstars is columbia blue. Green and columbia blue would look nice:)

why're you so creative! haha i love your idea.

Back