All-Star Whats The T?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know...I've watched the show every year since it started. Love it!! My favorite show on T.V. I loved it when they did two seasons in one year, but for some reason that second season that year didn't go so well. I believe it was the first season they changed the format a bit. That's one of my fav intro/group dances ever from SYTYCD. :)

I have so many YouTube and other videos of SYTYCD routines bookmarked it isn't even funny..and I use my husband's phone and my phone to call in votes for 2 hours straight if I can :oops:

i've watched it since the first season too, i think the year that they had a season in the fall didn't work out that much is because Nigel changed the format too much and it had that big, ugly flashy stage. Also, the show is better fitting as a summer show.

the results show is cancelled for next season :'[ so the format is changing yet again.

i've watched it since the first season too, i think the year that they had a season in the fall didn't work out that much is because Nigel changed the format too much and it had that big, ugly flashy stage. Also, the show is better fitting as a summer show.

the results show is cancelled for next season :'[ so the format is changing yet again.
WHAT? :eek:
So how are we gonna know the results? Do the kids have to practice a dance for the week and then get eliminated anyway or what?

WHAT? :eek:
So how are we gonna know the results? Do the kids have to practice a dance for the week and then get eliminated anyway or what?

i'm not sure, Nigel hasn't said what exactly the new format IS yet so there's only speculation at this point at to what the show is going to be like come next season. i think it might be a little bit how it was season one though, but only time will tell. :'[

As soon as I saw this. I just wanted to post "I heard you wanna walk like..."

Back