Whats Your Favorite Cea Team? (:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 18, 2011
Mostly everyone in the cheer world has seen Cheer Extreme's routines at least once, soo everyone has to have a favorite! Pick yours & post it please! :)

um... Let me see if I can pick just one.....
NOPE
Mini Elite (got to see them up close in Opryland SOOOO CUTE!!!)
Youth Elite
Junior Elite
and of course the 2010 World Champions and the soon to be 2011 BACK TO BACK WORLD CHAMPIONS

SR ELITE!!!!!!!

i loved loved senior coed elite and youth elite from last year, saw them in myrtle beach, so awesome :)
as for absolute favorite its senior elite :)

um... Let me see if I can pick just one.....
NOPE
Mini Elite (got to see them up close in Opryland SOOOO CUTE!!!)
Youth Elite
Junior Elite
and of course the 2010 World Champions and the soon to be 2011 BACK TO BACK WORLD CHAMPIONS

SR ELITE!!!!!!!

THERES A MINI ELITE!? i gotta try to find a video of them, ive never heard of that before!

I don't have favorite teams, I have favorite routines! My favorite CEA routines are SE 2007, 2010 and 2011, and JE 2006? (the year they won NCA), JCE 08 and finally Small Seniors 2011. All my favorites! Can't pick just one!

ETA: And Youth Elite 2010!

I don't have favorite teams, I have favorite routines! My favorite CEA routines are SE 2007, 2010 and 2011, and JE 2006? (the year they won NCA), JCE 08 and finally Small Seniors 2011. All my favorites! Can't pick just one!

ETA: And Youth Elite 2010!

yeah that's a fun game too!!!

lets see
Coed elite 2009 " bow to the TEAL"
Youth elite 2008
And of course Senior elite 2008 " you gotta admit teal and black is lookin good today"
Senior elite 2009 " teal is now in the spotlight"
Senior elite 2010 " you just got X out"

ok so its a little scary but I can't help it im a fan

Back