All-Star Whats Your Favorite Part About Competing?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everything!!!! There are sometimes-as a Coach, I want to run out on the stage with the kids that are on my teams!!! I just Love the venues-some... and everything about competitions, just being there, feeling the Energy from the crowd helps me get fired up for my kids even after being in an Arena for about 12+ hours helps alot! Win or not, i still love being there! and watching all of the other teams perform as well, and meeting new folks too!!!!:fro:

oops, i wasn't paying attention to the thread...................:oops: Even when I was competing, I love the feeling of knowing whoever is their in the audience is waiting for you, and waiting to see what is getting ready to happen! It gets me pumped up when you have the crowd behind you, you can see them getting excited about something that you just did, and how well you did it, whether it is an Arabian thru to a Double Full, or tick tocks on the knees in level 1!!!! done well, you can still get the same response from the crowd....:fro:

walking out onto the floor, looking around seeing the lights and all the crowds faces blacked out with your coaches standing at the bottom of the floor yelling and then that moment of silence right before your music begins where your like 'this is it', that is my favourite part it is something i have never experienced anywhere else its a weird almost majestic situation lol

Being a boy, I have the front center, or middle spot pretty much throughout the entire routine. I'm not conceited, but who wouldn't like to be what everyone sees when they first look at the squad? I love it. I'm unique, and I love every moment of it.

I love the dance and then hitting that ending pose! Knowing you hit the routine is the best feeling ever.

My favorite feeling is huddling up in the back with your team getting each other pumped up and our little talks. I'm getting the chills writing this! :rolleyes: Also I love that first step on the floor knowing that you have one shot to show everyone what you have worked so hard on. Haha I have so much I love. I love when you hit that 'hard' part in your routine and you feel so successful! then you get to dance, where you get to wear your sassy pants and get into it. Lastly, when you hit a perfect routine and you all dogie pile together and have a little party on the floor. :D Can't wait for this season!

I can't pick a favorite. I was program captain so I was always in charge of getting the girls ready and pumped up. I loved giving them the best pump up speech before we went on the floor, I loved jumping in our circle just feeling all of our energy, and just when they call our name and we walk on the floor with all those lights hitting us and the crowd cheering our name.. It doesn't get better than that, you feel famous! When you kill the openeing tumbling and get to the elite stunt and look over your shoulder and see everyone is up and the look on your coaches face.. PRICELESS! When you land your tumbling pass and your coach points at you. Then of course that moment when you get to the pyramid and you know they are all getting tired and you all motivate each other to push and finish and you hit the end of the pyramid... Coaches going nuts! You get to that dance and just dance with all your heart and at the end you fall over cause you left everything on the floor. Perfect routine, nothing feels better than that. Except when you do so well your coaches cry. That's the feeling I live for.

-the waiting backstage before you compete and your adrenaline is pumping
-when the lights come on and your music starts
-hearing the crowd scream when you hit something
-hitting everything and then getting to your pyramid and just yelling for everyone to stick it
-dancing your heart out after hitting everything in your routine
-barely hitting your last pose because you and your teammates attack each other after a perect routine

Back