All-Star When Do Your Teams Learn Their Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haven't finished the season yet for me still one more week to go

Honestly, I've been out of the sport for two years. Already having a routine and music gives me incredible anxiety because even though it's July, I know how far i'm going to have to come by November in 3 months. I'm gonna have to lose 50 pounds and get my stamina back.

We've finished about 75% of the entire routine. We have the choreography and pyramid done. We'll clean up the choreo at camp first weekend in August. Our first comp is in December.

my small gym teams had choreography last week. & we will have their music in about 2 weeks. at ca we know what our stunt is kinda haha

My sister's gym does all choreography in-house, so it's an ongoing process. They had stunt choreography about 2 weeks ago, and have another longer general choreography block like next week I believe. They have a couple more of these throughout the summer.

We have choreography Friday and Saturday! I'm not sure when our first competition is, but Blue Debut is October 18th

Last edited:
Got actual dates today... Choreography is the first two weekends in august! (We had the dates before, I'm just not sure where my mom stuck the schedule and she's been out of town.)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

CP's gym starts choreography for the teams in June and the last team has choreography the last week of July. We have a showcase in October for family and friends and the first competition is usually in November (Comp schedule isn't out yet).

Back