All-Star When Is Ur Worlds 2013 Trip?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
so idk about most ppl, but typically before the event changes, id say a majority of people went down on thursday morning and flew out monday night. but now with finals and block event happening on monday, when will be be flying in and leaving? Thurs-tues? fri - tues? other?

plz none of the responses like "we arent allowed to go to block or have fun because worlds is only for competition so we leave after finals" i wanna know the majority

Friday - Tuesday.

ETA: Oh, are you trying to book flights? Good luck with that.

We are headed down Friday and making a family vacation of it, not leaving till following Saturday. I really REALLY wish I could just buy tickets already. I've promised CP I would take her to at least one day (our Coed 5 has an at-large bid).

darn the date changes. ive used the same flight every year.... airtran arriving in morning and leaving at night

Hadn't really thought about it. LOL So I guess it is Friday this year and leaving Monday. CP flies with the team and we drive so......we'll leave after team goes to the airport whatever day that is.

I'm not competing at worlds, but I am trying to convince my mom to take me down right after prom/post prom weekend!

If I had someone to stay with, I'd fly down Friday morning to leave Tuesday night. :oops:

Not sure where else to post this, but for today and tomorrow Southwest has some flights for $49 each way (including 2 bags and all fees). If you're still trying to book worlds flights take a look to see if your city is one of them going to Orlando for that price

Back