All-Star When/what Month Does Your Team Do Choreography For Next Year's Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Several dates in August and September. Choreo is broken into Elite Stunt, Pyramid, Dance. Starting to get a little excited!

Normally, it has been mid July, but this year the new owner has moved it to the end of August. We compete the first weekend in November and I just don't see us having it together to put a full routine on the floor by then. We have barely made it in the past with mid July choreography.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

First week of June, already have our music and it is so amazing- New Level Music!! Now we just have to wait till showoff October 5!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August-but one of our owners is a top choreographer in the business, so it has already started with stunt sequences back in June. He has collegues come in from Top Gun and World Cup to work with the teams.

August-but one of our owners is a top choreographer in the business, so it has already started with stunt sequences back in June. He has collegues come in from Top Gun and World Cup to work with the teams.

Lol that's where ours come from to is Top Gun and WC. I believe your gym if I remember correctly is also a allstar game gold bid recipient. They obviously are doing something right! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back