All-Star Where Can I Buy Nfinity Phoenix Size 7?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they are being replaced by vengances which are great shoes too but I love my phoenixes because they give me that extra ankle support that my vengances just couldn't.
i don't see why they couldn't have both, but alright haha

i don't see why they couldn't have both, but alright haha
ikr, the Phoenix get 'stunt' dirty more easily than evolutions, but the vengeance....omg really get filthy. I wash cps Phoenix about once monthly with bleach (gasp) in the washer and they hold up incredibly compared to evolutions. Can't believe she ever wore those (1 year) and was ever able to do anything! She tried on evolutions again when we had no 7s in Phoenix but said they felt 3 sizes too large even though the length was correct. Evos are definitely not for a bony foot and the laces were as tight as we could get them.

What in the world is Nfinity thinking?? I did shoe fittings for the gym and there are definitely feet that fit better in Phoenix and the ones that definitely need Evolutions. I don't feel the Vengeance can fill any kind of void the Phoenix is going to leave and the Evos are the older shoe! Cp can hardly wait to see 3 boxes of shoes coming in the mail!!

ikr, the Phoenix get 'stunt' dirty more easily than evolutions, but the vengeance....omg really get filthy. I wash cps Phoenix about once monthly with bleach (gasp) in the washer and they hold up incredibly compared to evolutions. Can't believe she ever wore those (1 year) and was ever able to do anything! She tried on evolutions again when we had no 7s in Phoenix but said they felt 3 sizes too large even though the length was correct. Evos are definitely not for a bony foot and the laces were as tight as we could get them.

What in the world is Nfinity thinking?? I did shoe fittings for the gym and there are definitely feet that fit better in Phoenix and the ones that definitely need Evolutions. I don't feel the Vengeance can fill any kind of void the Phoenix is going to leave and the Evos are the older shoe! Cp can hardly wait to see 3 boxes of shoes coming in the mail!!
wow, that's unbelievable! i really don't wanna get rid of my Phoenix. the worst part is that we don't even use Nfinity anymore :eek:

Anyone know where/if there are still any Phoenix online anywhere? I have tried but cannot find any. CP needs more support than the Vengance offers (tried them...makes her Severs worse). Thanks!

Back