OT Where Can You Get This Fabric?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It is not a fabric. It is almost something like a vinyl you may use for screen printing. You can adhere with an iron and it behaves as a fabric. I bought two sheets to try - but can not now remember where. About $5 dollars a sheet - maybe 15 X 15 or 20 X 20. Or you can buy in bulk in rolls. It is pricey in larger quantities. I am sure it would run through a cutting machine fine.
Thank you! Please share if you remember where you got it. :) We will look at Jo-Ann, Hobby Lobby and Hancock soon!

I think we looked at that because it seems really close, but what we're looking for is definitely not spandex material. Thank you though!

Try ordering a sample of it. It wasn't spandex for sure, it was definitely a thicker weight fabric of some sort (like vinyl but possibly thicker?)

Try this link. There are about 20 color choices. I believe this is the one. For a 12" X 20" sheet. You can buy in bigger quantities.

Specialty Glitter - 20" wide
okay, this stuff is great. I actually used it to make some senior shirts last year....i never thought about pressing it to ribbions though....it may be a bit stiff.....now there is the flock vinyl type materal....actually called "flock" which is more fabric like and it does come in the sparklie look....works great on teeshirts, so I do not see why it wouldn't work on fabric...I will see where I ordered it from and post a link.

Try this link. There are about 20 color choices. I believe this is the one. For a 12" X 20" sheet. You can buy in bigger quantities.

Specialty Glitter - 20" wide

This is what we use on our team cheer bows, cut with a vinyl cutter, and it looks beautiful. It is super sparkly. We also use a website called Heat Transfer Warehouse - Thermoflex PLUS, Vinyl Transfers, Heat Press Equipment, Heat Transfer Warehouse USA - they have a produce called GlitterFlex Ultra, and it's not too stiff for simple grosgrain bows.
Heat Transfer Warehouse super glitter, glitter flex ultra, glitter flake, spectra megatallic, siser glitter, glitter vinyl -

My mom and I have been searching relentlessly for a certain fabric to make bows but have been sorely unsuccessful. I can't post a pic from my phone, but it's that new and popular EXTREMELY sparkly, glitter-dust looking fabric. I hear it's pretty expensive. It has a scratchy feel to it but the sparkles don't rub off.

I'm sure some of you bow makers know where to get it where you don't have to buy it in bulk...any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

ask and you shall receive.....

Heat Transfer Material CAD-CUT Glitter Flake | Stahls’

has anyone tried the tshirt vinyl and Bowsnbling is that what you used in your profile bow...super cute

Has anyone tried the tshirt vinyl that looks like glitter?
. I think that is what most in this thread is referring to, the glitter vinyl that you can use for cutouts and T-shirts, but there is an actual "glitter fabric" and the results are fantastic. Here is a picutre of a bow I made out of the fabric. It is expensive at about $40/yard
707742_preview.jpg
707742_preview.jpg

707742_preview.jpg

Back