OT Where Do You Shop? (:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i like to shop at zumiez and hottopic... but out of cheerleading i'm that stereotypical scene kid,so those stores are not everyones first choice :)

Dude yes!! That's so me!! Like, I'll show up to school one day in purple skinny jeans and converse and the next I'll be wearing my cheer uniform and people go "WTF?!?!"

I wish I could get into forever 21. The store at my mall is tiny and wayy too messy to really even find anything. Then I don't want to order online because the quality, size, fit, ect could be totalllly wrong for me.
But my friends always come into school with cute clothes from there and i just can't find anything. ughh :/

I wish I could get into forever 21. The store at my mall is tiny and wayy too messy to really even find anything. Then I don't want to order online because the quality, size, fit, ect could be totalllly wrong for me.
But my friends always come into school with cute clothes from there and i just can't find anything. ughh :/
I know exactly what you mean. There only used to be 1 relatively close to me and it was always a messsss so I could never find anything. Then they put a relatively good sized one in the mall closest to me and it's so much better! haha bigger and not as messy! Then I went on vacation and that mall has a HUGE one. It's like heaven and you never know where to start hahaha :)

nordstroms and urban outfitters are my main stores. i also really like ann taylor loft. it's supposed to be for "young women" but they still have so many cute and classy things.

Basically the only places I ever shop is tj maxx and marshals.. Its hit or miss but they have some really cute stuff sometimes.

Nordstrom, too bad there isn't one close to Louisville at all. We did just get a HUGE two-story Forever 21. I'd prefer to shop at Nordstrom because most of Forever's clothes are "cheap" and fade/look bad after about three washes.

Basically the only places I ever shop is tj maxx and marshals.. Its hit or miss but they have some really cute stuff sometimes.
I always love tj maxx! I agree that it's hit or miss, but you can really find some awesome stuff there!

I love loveeeee express! my mom and I spend so much money there, but we always have those coupons so it works out great! other than that I mostly just shop at forever 21 and charlotte russe

i love marshals!
it is a hit or miss place but i have found a ton of cute things!

Back