All-Star Where Have All The Nike Pros Gone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So we are switching to nike pros for practice wear (black only) which is good because everyone just wore them under their regular shorts anyways because our practice wear shorts were like really small. Lol my kid has had the same black pair for over 2 years and a bunch of colors. Now I need to find some more black ones. She said the ones (the only ones I can find now .. Ugh) that don't have the nike pro on the inside of the band .. The part you see when flipped down... Do not fit the same as the the ones that say it. Are these the longer ones is that why? Anyone know any place or website I can get the old black ones just like she had had for years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It seems like Nike is not making the 2.5" ones anymore, only the 3". Supposedly the 3" prints fit the same as the 2.5" but the solids run smaller and have a weird seam across the back. If you look around online you might get lucky; I found cp 3 pairs of adult M at D*cks.

So we are switching to nike pros for practice wear (black only) which is good because everyone just wore them under their regular shorts anyways because our practice wear shorts were like really small. Lol my kid has had the same black pair for over 2 years and a bunch of colors. Now I need to find some more black ones. She said the ones (the only ones I can find now .. Ugh) that don't have the nike pro on the inside of the band .. The part you see when flipped down... Do not fit the same as the the ones that say it. Are these the longer ones is that why? Anyone know any place or website I can get the old black ones just like she had had for years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a pair of 3" solid colour recently, and they're definitely smaller than my old black 2.5" of the same size. They don't have nike pro on the inside of the band either, it's just a solid colour! I do like the slightly longer inseam though, but just be aware the fit is different. I've found that the S in the new shorts is closer to the XS of the old shorts.

I wonder if Nike realizes how wide they've opened the door for other brands by discontinuing the 2.5" and changing the sizing of the 3"....

They rebranded them as a "modern tempo." They look shorter and more fitted in the front and they added a pocket. Plus they're more expensive. Not major changes but enough to make me miss the old ones Nike Store. Nike Modern Tempo Women's Running Shorts. Nike Store

ugh noooo what are those?! they look miniature! they don't have the built in briefs (which is fine) and the stripes/side mesh panels are gone. why fix what isn't broken?! i'll be stopping by my nike outlet on my way home on friday. i hope they still have the old ones! (and maybe they're on sale)

Academy.com has old style youth sizes up to XL for $19 which is a few dollars cheaper than zappos plus free shipping if you buy two pairs+

Wore my new 3" nike pros yesterday. They've changed the gusset seams. You know what that means? Cameltoe. Ugh ugh ugh.

I kind of like the new ones. I can actually wear the band folded over. They definitely run a bit small. The S I bought is bigger than my old XS's but smaller than my old S's

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Wore my new 3" nike pros yesterday. They've changed the gusset seams. You know what that means? Cameltoe. Ugh ugh ugh.

My printed 3" ones (seem to run even smaller than the regular 3") have already been resigned to the 'only wear when everything else is in the wash' pile for that reason!

I have the capris in black and grey and my grey ones don't fit half as well as my black ones. It drives me crazy!

Academy.com has old style youth sizes up to XL for $19 which is a few dollars cheaper than zappos plus free shipping if you buy two pairs+
Be very careful if you order the youth shorts. I tried to do that for CP, and it didn't work out well. The inseam is longer than the adult 2.5s, and they run bigger than you'd think. I ordered the Y XL, since she wears a S in adult. They are huge on her, definitely more like an adult M. She actually gave them to me and refused to wear them. :(

Back