All-Star Where Have All The Nike Pros Gone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So dumb question....I am looking for these specfic color Nike Pros. Has anyone seen these recently and/or know when they came out?
993b5d110541876018bba877c6165b20.jpg

They put out a new pattern this fall, and I've been stalking Nike.com for months. They NEVER have a small in stock. They discontinued a bunch of prints last spring, and never seemed to replace them. The site is also out of most of the solids in S or even XS.

I can't even find them anymore in Dicks Sporting goods, Modells, or Sports Authority. Do you think Nike is discontinuing them? And are they insane?
I work at a Dicks Sporting Goods store and whenever we get a shipment in the extra smalls-mediums sell out really fast so they are never there. They haven't been sending very many lately because they are "out of season" and sold out everywhere including nike. I don't understand how they can be considered out of season because we are constantly getting shipments of the ones for men. I have seen though that sport chalet had a bunch before christmas.

I actually asked someone who works at D*cks the other day about this and they said they have no idea what comes in with their shipments but being in Florida they should see some new ones soon.

The one near me has had the same 15-20 pairs of large and XLs since I've moved here in August :banghead:

For what it's worth, I worked for Lady Footlocker while in High School. I learned that with Nike, if you see a color/style you really like in anything, buy all they have in your size. Reason being Nike already has the next style/color in production when you see the ones on the shelf. So they often do 1-2 massive runs of colors/styles and then discontinue them. Hence why I am STILL trying to find the Nike Pros in the pic above. :)

Mom bought me two new pairs as one of my Christmas presents. Told me she literally got me the only two pairs of Smalls she found out of a total of 6 stores. Guess I have 3 pairs of plain black now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

where i live they are impossible to find. i asked in so many stores and they dont even know what they are (nike stores even!!!).
so i asked a friend who lives in the usa, if i could buy them, get them shipped to her and she'd bring them with her when she's coming to visit in april. i've now noticed all those i wanted to order are sold out:(

where i live they are impossible to find. i asked in so many stores and they dont even know what they are (nike stores even!!!).
so i asked a friend who lives in the usa, if i could buy them, get them shipped to her and she'd bring them with her when she's coming to visit in april. i've now noticed all those i wanted to order are sold out:(

:D I feel you.
Searching for them in german stores 12 months ago was a nightmare, mostly they showed me the male version. No, i want the one for females. They were mostly looking at me like i´m dumb and told me these were the only ones they ever had.
The re-opened a big sports shop in the city in fall and they have a "NIKE corner" and this was the first time ever i´ve found female nike pros in a different color than black. Ever. In germany. Don´t tell me german female athletes, runners, volleyball players, gymnasts wouldn´t wear nike pros. Please get your act together and give me a good choice of colored nike pros in small sizes. Thank you. :cool:

:D I feel you.
Searching for them in german stores 12 months ago was a nightmare, mostly they showed me the male version. No, i want the one for females. They were mostly looking at me like i´m dumb and told me these were the only ones they ever had.
The re-opened a big sports shop in the city in fall and they have a "NIKE corner" and this was the first time ever i´ve found female nike pros in a different color than black. Ever. In germany. Don´t tell me german female athletes, runners, volleyball players, gymnasts wouldn´t wear nike pros. Please get your act together and give me a good choice of colored nike pros in small sizes. Thank you. :cool:
which store was it?
in summer i had found an online store from Germany who had them, but i can no longer find that website:( and of course they were like 35€
@Jessicaa last time I was in London they had NONE!

right after complaining here I decided to do another search and...looks like sportsdirect is stocking up again; some colors only available as from april, but you can preorder. not much choice but for all the europe people who cant find them:
Nike - SportsDirect.com pro shorts women

edit just noticed only grey, pink and black available in 2,5 inch and just a few sizes left. the new ones are 3 inch in pink, green and black.
got a bit too excited when I saw they got something:)

@Sharkie none?!?! Maybe they saved them for the sale or something. I almost bought a pair just because they were nike pros haha.. I didn't though. I regret it now :(

So they're moving to 3 inch and discontinuing 2.5s? I know it's only half an inch but I don't like change haha!

they have 3 inch and 7 inch now. i'm happy about the switch to 3 inches, but i wear them under real, non spandex shorts. i'm sure everyone will just roll the waistband one more unnecessary time. :rolleyes:

and every time i see the title of this thread i start singing paula cole "where have all the cowboys gone" stuck in my head all day.

Back