All-Star Where Have All The Nike Pros Gone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is 2.5 inseam really short or something, i only have ever had black but have no idea what the inseam on them are.

For those of you that live in the southeast US, we typically find a good Nike Pro assortment at Academy. It shows 22 colors on their website when I look it up (Academy Sports + Outdoors then search nike pro)......don't know if those are any of the colors y'all are looking for? It says 2.5 inseam
Forget nike pros, I went to academy the other day and (thankfully) I'm small enough to fit into kids sizes and all of the academy brand spandex in kids sized were 4.99... I bought a bunch of colors I didn't need but hey... $4.99 is a steal.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I never have a problem finding AS or AM nike pros at Dicks Sporting Goods and Olympia sports. My cp has about 15 pairs in a wide assortment of colors and patterns. I was able to find them in Nov/Dec as well.

where i live they are impossible to find. i asked in so many stores and they dont even know what they are (nike stores even!!!).

@Sharkie There are some! Though quite hard to find the right size. If you're lucky you could find some on zalando. They had like 4 colors or something a few months ago. Size small is usually sold out but they should have some larger ones. And I'm looking for some uk stores right now, will keep you posted ;)

It is nearly impossible to finde smalls here in Germany/Europe. Luckily i am very tall and need a Large, those are easier to find but a lot of my Girls keep on complaining because they can't find any in their size.
The new designs are very pretty but i am not willing to spend 50 dollars on one pair :/

@Sharkie There are some! Though quite hard to find the right size. If you're lucky you could find some on zalando. They had like 4 colors or something a few months ago. Size small is usually sold out but they should have some larger ones. And I'm looking for some uk stores right now, will keep you posted ;)

zalando only has the black, grey and purple one right now. they usually never have more than 3 colors in stock. and they are not afraid to ask 30-35€ for just one short..usually they only have sizes L and XL.
I'm just going to order in the USA and ask someone to bring them for me. another friend is coming in february. he already received a huge list though:)
Or I gonna stock up when I'm in the US in summer:)

is 2.5 inseam really short or something, i only have ever had black but have no idea what the inseam on them are.
Depends on your body type I guess, but I think 2,5" looks too short on most people. Especially when people roll down the waistband. They don't look short when you just try them on, but during a practice they don't really look the same.

2.5" vs 5"

images

Nike-Pro-Essential-5quot-Womens-Shorts-458655_091_B.jpg

Depends on your body type I guess, but I think 2,5" looks too short on most people. Especially when people roll down the waistband. They don't look short when you just try them on, but during a practice they don't really look the same.

2.5" vs 5"

images

Nike-Pro-Essential-5quot-Womens-Shorts-458655_091_B.jpg

very true, we competed in nike pros 2 weeks ago because our new uniforms weren't ready in time and one of my girls came up to me before the comp being like ''uhm yeah at the end of the dance, something is def gonna hang out''
( she ended up being fine , nothing showed but the 2.5 shorts def roll up that is true)

4230d7e33d16df0d3f4131c6a1ad3907.jpg

I don't think the 3 inch will be too different from the 2.5 that most girls wear. And if you don't roll them over they're really not that short. It depends on body type of course but I think on most it's a fine length, at least if you don't roll them over. They do ride up but I can get through a routine in them. Running in them kills me though, they ride up so much. I can't wait for spring and summer when they hopefully release some more patterns and actually show up in stores! I usually search through the sales racks in D ick's and can find some on sale most of the time, although they're not always my size. But if you haven't tried that they usually have some even in the winter!

zalando only has the black, grey and purple one right now. they usually never have more than 3 colors in stock. and they are not afraid to ask 30-35€ for just one short..usually they only have sizes L and XL.
I'm just going to order in the USA and ask someone to bring them for me. another friend is coming in february. he already received a huge list though:)
Or I gonna stock up when I'm in the US in summer:)

Hmmm, too bad. They used to have more. If you need more people for shipping to Belgium (for about anything cheer related) I'm your girl. I always want to order stuff but I never end up doing it because it's ridiculously expensive to pay on your own... :)

Back