All-Star Where Have All The Nike Pros Gone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm happy about the 3" inseam. The 2.5 always looks just a smidge too short, especially on girls who have fuller thighs. I found tons of colors on Academy's website last month and they were only $18.75. Stupidly, I put it off and when I went back, the colors and sizes I wanted were no longer available

Forget nike pros, I went to academy the other day and (thankfully) I'm small enough to fit into kids sizes and all of the academy brand spandex in kids sized were 4.99... I bought a bunch of colors I didn't need but hey... $4.99 is a steal.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I don't see how people survive without an Academy by them. My friends from the midwest have no idea what I am talking about but I am always like "you don't understand! They have everything! Its like the Walmart of sporting goods but better!".....then they get really weirded out when I tell them there is a hunting and fishing portion haha

I don't see how people survive without an Academy by them. My friends from the midwest have no idea what I am talking about but I am always like "you don't understand! They have everything! Its like the Walmart of sporting goods but better!".....then they get really weirded out when I tell them there is a hunting and fishing portion haha
Yeah I've never heard of it but it sounds great! All our sporting goods stores I've been to have a hunting and fishing section but I think people don't notice it bc it's typically small and in the back. I know because my dad and brother like to camp and go there a lot

Yeah I've never heard of it but it sounds great! All our sporting goods stores I've been to have a hunting and fishing section but I think people don't notice it bc it's typically small and in the back. I know because my dad and brother like to camp and go there a lot
Do they have a whole camo section and a gun counter?.......or maybe that is just the south LOL

I LOVE ACADEMY. I discovered it like 2 months ago but I'm obsessed with it and I've probably been like 10 times. My bank account is sad but my closet is happy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

We bought the 3 inch Nike Pro's by accident and my CP immediately knew the difference.

I got 2 pr. of the 2.5 inch at christmas for my girls in black-not interesting but so hard to find-got them when I could. Better than the Nik Pro Sports Bra that my oldset CP picked out that was $80!!!!!!. Granted it was stunning, but nobody would ever see it, and did I mention it was $80!!!!!! The running capri to match were $120!!! My younger CP discovered Lululemon and the kids version ivivva-yikes!

I just noticed a difference how the new one's are sawn. Look at this picture compared to the one's I posted before.

Nike-3quot-Pro-Core-Compression-Womens-Shorts-589364_091_B.jpg

Last edited:
Well I've succumbed and bought a pair of 3", just have to see if I like them! What's annoying is the us nike site has loads more styles in xs yet doesn't ship to the uk, and the UK site has very few. Darn!!

just throwing this out there, I'll save ya'll the trouble- adidas spandex are NOT a satisfactory substitution for nike pros... I hate the fit. the waistband is way to thick, and the spandex themselves are baggy. and no, they weren't too big of a size... I kept downsizing and they still just didn't quite fit right. as for finding the nike pros, I haven't been to ours in awhile, but here in Ohio we have a store called MC sports, which is owned by D*cks. it's just like a smaller version I guess. they normally have a decent selection.

just throwing this out there, I'll save ya'll the trouble- adidas spandex are NOT a satisfactory substitution for nike pros... I hate the fit. the waistband is way to thick, and the spandex themselves are baggy. and no, they weren't too big of a size... I kept downsizing and they still just didn't quite fit right. as for finding the nike pros, I haven't been to ours in awhile, but here in Ohio we have a store called MC sports, which is owned by D*cks. it's just like a smaller version I guess. they normally have a decent selection.
Wait they're owned by d ick's? Wooooah. We have both in town like 30 seconds apart. They seem so different.. I definitely prefer d ick's, it's so hard to find stuff in MC Sports! I've never seen nike pros in MC Sports, they do have a lot of soffes still :rolleyes:

Back