High School Where/how Do You Buy Your Crew Socks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Official OWECheer

Most likely to post anywhere
Jan 16, 2014
This is probably a stupid question, and I know that some vendors sell plain white and custom printed socks, but for people that just go to the store to grab them... how do you guarantee that they'll all have enough and be identical?

We get ours at Walmart. They carry a ton of packs of Gildan, fruit of the loom, Hanes etc. We have a large program and have never had an issue of them not having enough. If I ran into that situation I would go to the Walmart an interstate exit up. City/suburb perks I guess that I could easily hit 6 different Walmarts in 30 minutes or so. Every girl is given 1 pair with their camp clothes, any extras pairs are up to them to buy. As long as they are white crews, I don't get technical on brands. You cannot tell the difference when they're all wearing them anyways.

This year we got printed crews as well. I have no clue what brand. A local printing company did them.

Last year, our seniors decided that they wanted white crew socks with a Black nike logo. We were required to purchase them ourselves. Before that we simply had plain white crew socks that we got at Walmart or where ever

I'm just over here laughing hysterically at the idea that having socks that aren't perfectly identical is a big deal....

ETA: I love this game

Back